Chapter 28

Hyejin pov

"Oh my dad!!" I gasped seeing the scenario infront of eyes. "Why are you calling your dad?" Jungkook asked. "Kook god and his dad are the same person. She can exclaim anything" Taehyung whispered. 

The view I was seeing right now was the best thing ever I saw in my life. Stars shining up in the sky, a blanket laid on the ground to sit. Fire flies flying beautiful with lights. 

"You all did this for me?" I asked the four elders looking with shining eyes at me. "This is the best ever date" I said and hugged them. We all stayed there watching the stars and caught some shooting stars too. 

-

The next day as I promised I had sent our chauffeur to pick Tia up from Hoseok's dance academy since it was near. Namjoon and Yoongi first didn't like the idea calling a stranger to our house but Taehyung assured that he already did a background check yesterday in school and she was a good person to trust. 

Tia and the boys clicked immediately and she cried fangirling seeing Yoongi and Jin because she is their big fan and I was like duh my reaction was same knowing them as my soulmates. 

I had to calm her down though. As much I came to know her, she was an orphan too but her grandmother took care of her since childhood. She also said her grandma is a sorceress or a witch you can say.

------

Months passed and it was now 9 months of my pregnancy but I am overdue by 2 days and all the boys were worried. I had sneaked out of the castle and strolling in garden thinking about the past months when the boys took me to a date then showed me the most beautiful scenery that day. They took care of me everyday always said how much they love me. 

One day EXO also came to meet again and Chanyeol jumped happily when he predicted someone was also here in the castle which turned out to be my babies.

-

"Hey babies come out fast your Dads are getting worried" I rubbed my stomach. 

"Hello young lady" a old woman greeted me. 

How did she enter the castle? Is she here to hurt my babies or my soulmates or me? 

I had become very overprotective of my children inside my belly. It's just motherly instinct. 

"Don't worry I am not here to hurt you. I just want to bless them" she pointed my huge belly. "They will be healthy and will make everything right in future" she said and disappeared in thin air. 

Little did I know my Dad sent the goddess of fertility and reproduction herself. 

"HYEJIN!!" a panting Jungkook came running towards me. 

"Oh my gosh you are okay. We thought we lost you" Taehyung said falling onto his knees. "You could just have mind linked me" I giggled slightly bending down to help Taehyung stand up. 

As soon I bend water gushed between my legs. 

"Shit, congrats" 

"My water just broke" I said and a huge current hit in my stomach. 

"She is getting the contractions!! Jungkook call the hyungs now!!" Taehyung screamed holding me.

3rd person pov

When Jungkook screamed the others names they ran and saw Hyejin was having her contractions. 

Jimin teleported them to the familiar hospital immediately. 

"Call Dr.Wang now!!" Namjoon shouted in the hallway as Jin carried Hyejin in his arms. 

"Sir she is a half blood. She may not survive delivering 3 full blood vampires" the nurse said to Namjoon.