1.The fights

(The gate of the St. Crescent college burst open revealing Sid's group. Sid, Abhi, Reem, Faisu and Anu entered in the college with a grand entry. Whole college was staring at them with their jaw dropped to the floor. They went sassily inside the canteen. One boy came and arranged a table for them with five chairs and went away quietly. The gang settled on the chairs.

They were talking just then the door of canteen burst open with Avu's group. Avu, Vaish, Jai, Jann and Ri entered in the canteen with full swag. They went inside and settled down on chairs themselves. All were looking at them. Sid's group gave them a deathly glare.)

Faisu (to canteen cook) : Hey you , cook, give five pizzas fast.

cook : okay sir.

Ri (giving glare to Faisu) : Hey you, cook, give five burgers fast.

cook : okay sir.

Faisu : First give is pizzas

Ri : First give us burgers

Faisu : I said pizzas

Ri : I said burgers

Faisu : Pizzas

Ri : burgers

(They both were fighting giving death glares to each other and whole canteen was looking at them. The both groups were busy giving glares to each others.)

Faisu : pizzas

Ri : burgers

Faisu : pizzas

Ri : Pizzas

Faisu : Burgers

Ri (smirk) : Yes. Burgers.

(Faisu face palmed. Sid's group burnt in anger. They all stand and started walking towards Avu's group. Avu's group also started moving towards them with aa huge smirk. The canteencook wiped his sweat in fear thinking that now his canteen will be nowhere to be seen because of the fight.

Groups were standing opposite to each other taking their positions for fighting. They were staring into each other's eyes. Just then Faisu's leg slipped and he fell down. Jann started laughing looking at him. Then Avu's whole group started laughing. They laughed and move towards their table. Sid's group was giving Faisu a death glare. He stood up and quietly sat on chair. Sid's group did the same.)

After some time...
In classroom...
Scene was like...
Both groups were fighting except Jaireem because they were having separate class. Both groups were fighting for last bench.

Abhi : Sid sit here.

Jann : Ri sit here.

Abhi : Sid I said you sit here.

Jann : Ri I said sit here.

Vaish : Jann why are you fighting with these loosers who don't even know how to study.

(Jann nad Ri laughed)

Avu (smirking) : Come on Ri sit with me. Come.

Vaish (smirk) : Jann come with me. Let them sit on LAST BENCH. Because L for Last bench and L for Loosers.

(Jann and Ri went and sat beside Vaish and Avu respectively on first two benches.
Abhi and Sid sat there with anger.
Anna and Faisu sat on second last bench)

Lecturer came and started teaching. Sid's group was getting bored except Anu. Sidshek took their phones and started using it. Faisu was giving Anna death glares because she is writing notes sincerely.

Avu and Vaish were listening to the lecturer. Jann and Ri were also TRYING focus on the lecture)

Lecturer saw Abhi using his phone. He called his name.

Lec : Abhishek Nigam stand up.

Abhi : Yes sir.

Lec : Tell me which gear has minimum torque?

Abhi : Yes sir wooo... woo

(Anna was trying to show him answer but he was not able to understand it)

Lec : Idiot focus on study not on phone. Otherwise get lost.

Abhi : sorry sir.

Lec : sit down now.

(He sat down cursing the Lecturer. He saw Vaish who was smirking at him widely. He rolled his eyes and sat quietly.)

After the lecture...
All were going from classroom. Abhi was passing away from Vaish.

Vaish : See Jann the ones who can't even understand what their friends trying to say them.

(Avu's group laughed)

Abhi (to Vaish) : You... Ladki ho isliye chod raha hoon.

(As soon as he said LADKI Avu, Vaish, Jann and even Ann's blood boiled.)

Vaish : What ladki ha? Girls are more powerful than boys.

Abhi : Huh, see who's talking. Those who are afraid of dogs.

Vaish : You...

(Just then Jai came and saw them)

Jai : Vaish what's going on? Let's go.

Vaish : Bhai.. Woh..

Jai : I said let's go

(They went giving a glare to Sid's group)

And the day ended as usual with fighting both the groups. They all went in hostel.
.
.
.
EOC***
This was the first chapter.
Tell me if you like it or not.
Stay tuned.