The Missing Report

Start from the beginning

The Dean ran to the second floor where this whole mishap is happening. She looked scared seeing Nithya with the surgical blade.

" Dr. Mehra?" She yelled running to Nithya. She took the knife carefully from her hand and passed it to the nurse. Nithya have assisted many surgeons during her internship and the Dean never thought that Nithya could be this violent. She went to the extent where she threatened the person using surgical knife.

" I didn't expect this from you Dr. Mehra. You are a brilliant student. And I'm suspending you from this college for a week for participating in this malpractice." The Dean said and Nithya crumpled at her place crying vigorously.

She is not crying because the Dean suspended her. She is crying because she doesn't know how to vent out the anger that's in her system. She is feeling so vulnerable at that moment finding no support. The only support she had is the reason why she is this miserable now.

She angrily wiped her tears and rushed to her hostel room. She desperately need some sleep. She hasn't slept for 2 days due to the incident that took place recently with Adi. She felt like she need some space from all this mishap. At a moment she thought that she need some medical help to put up with all these things happening around her.

Nithya cried remembering all those things. She never expected Adi, her best friend to propose her. She can clearly see how much he loves her. His intense eyes are enough to show that she means the world to him. She has neutral feelings towards Adi. She only wanna marry that person whom her father shows. She values him so much.

On the other hand, Adi was given the task to control the riots happening due to the interregional issues. He shew all his anger towards them. He pounced on that situation like a hungry lion ready to take off.

" Commander Kashyap, those scoundrels are behind the wall. Just take your battalion there. I'm sure you'll find them there. I'll take left and follow the others." Adi spoke in a hushed tone panting heavily.

" Are you sure IPS Vohra?" The commander asked Adi to with he have a tough nod.

Adi slowly took cautious steps occasionally hiding behind the walls. His blood boiled seeing how a man of early 50's is explaining to convert this riot into a more deadly one. Many innocent people were already killed in the past few days.

Adi calculated how many were present and how to attack them. There were around 9 people around the oldie which made 10 along with him. Adi counted his bullets that are left. There were only 2 in his hands. He quickly loaded them in his service revolver and shot the oldie first. The 9 of them turned towards Adi when they saw their leader falling.

They ran towards him when Adi pushed another bullet into another one. He pulled his personal revolver with in fraction of seconds and unloaded the bullets in their vital organs making them beg for their lives. Eight people were down and the ninth one stabbed Adi in his arm.

He roared in pain. His eyes showed raw pain both emotional and physical. He looked like a wounded lion in that state.

I don't love you Adi........ Those words are like sprinkling salt on his raw wounds. His brain is constantly ringing those words. He got up and twisted the man's hand making him cry on pain. He stabbed the same knife in his abdomen using his hand. Adi left him alive and dragged him to car. The cops who tagged Adi along with Deepak Kashyap and his battalion brought few more people along with them.

All of them pushed the people who are the main cause of the present riot. They drove with the cars on the 4 sides of the criminals.

Once they pushed them in the jail, they were given the 3 degree treatment.