➴︎ l.tn

Y/N✔︎

"Ready for the ball, princess?" I admired myself in the mirror. Moving my head to different angles to see my silver earrings with pearl pendants, gold clips on my hair, pins with gems stuck on them, and an elegant bun that held my hair. Perfect...

The maid held out her hand, my eyes trailing from her gloves and up to her warm eyes that formed crescent. I placed my hand on her palm and helped myself up. My gown flowed down beautifully of coral pink, with a mesh top that revealed my collar bones and had flower prints to cover me up, off-shoulders and I used a white scarf to keep me from the cold, and the layered skirt that covered my legs and to the floor.

"You look beautiful dear." My maid praised and I smiled at her shyly, replying a small thank you.

The doors then opened to reveal my mother and father who were rushing and panting. "My dear! The guests are downstairs and they're all waiting for yo- Princess! You look gorgeous!"

I laughed and looked down, "Thank you mother."

"My precious, you were just this small. When did you grow up?" My dad said, wiping off the fake tears and laughed. He walked towards me and linked his arm with mine. "I can't let my princess be taken away from me. No, you're still my daughter." He started to ramble on and everyone laughed at how protective he is.

"Don't worry father. I'll make sure no prince comes stealing me from you." We started to walk leaving my bedroom and my mother who we didn't notice.

"H-hey! Wait for me!"

✈︎

The halls were filled with music and laughter, such melody to my ears. Crowds that talked among theirselves, partners dancing and executing movements oh so gracefully at the center. I felt giddy and rushed to see the dancers.

They were showing off their pearly whites as they too showed off their talent in dancing. I wanted to dance too, but there was none I could do it with.

I got lost in their performance when someone tapped my shoulder. "Princess Y/N! You look very beautiful tonight." A stranger that I have never met approached me, and it seemed like she had a man beside her. He had a pretty smile and his long black hair was shining and looked silky. Quite handsome I guess.

I didn't realize the woman has already told a whole story about her night her so far until she introduced the man beside him. "Ah! This man right here. He's quite good-looking, isn't he? Introduce yourself boy."

He smiled and nodded. He then took my hand and looked into my eyes, "I'm Yongqin. Prince Li Yongqin from Neo Kingdom." He gave a polite kiss on the back of my hand, his gaze never leaving mine. He has the guts, doesn't he?

A deep voice then called for the woman. She replied back, "I'm coming!" She then turned to us and placed her hand on the prince's shoulder, "I'll be leaving you too. Bye!" She rushed and pushed her way out of the crowd, her wine spilling over a man's tuxedo and we both chuckled.

I then composed myself and turned to the dancing crowd again. Another piece played and they flawlessly danced around. I exhaled, feeling at peace as the people became one with the beat. I've totally forgotten of the Prince Yongqin's presence.

He gave me a slight nudge and I looked at him to see him holding two glasses, "A drink, princess?" I bowed and thanked him.

I took a simp of the champagne and so did he.

We became quiet again. I really didn't mind. Only the dance occupied me and I wanted to view it alone, but I didn't want to be rude and ask him to leave me.

"Princess?" I hummed as a response, not bothering to look back at him.

"May we dance?" His hand waited for mine when I finally faced him, his head bent down to look at me face-to-face.

I smiled, "Alright." I took his hand and he lead me somewhere when the dance was literally in front of us.

"Prince Yongqin, the dance is just out there-" He cut me off and I was taken aback.

"Dancing in the crowd is lame. Let's dance alone." His choice of words was quite unsettling but I followed him anyway.

He lead me up the stairs and I swore eyes were all on us. He took me to the balcony and that's where he stopped.

The music was faintly playing the background and he swiftly snake his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him, his other hand interlocking with mine and raised it just the same height as our heads. His face was inches close to mine and any movement will lead to losing my first kiss.

He started by swaying us to the faint piece playing in the background and we waltzed around the fountain.

It wasn't too bad after all.

I was getting lost in the stars that complimented the moonlight. I was slowly falling for him, and we just met.

I couldn't bare to notice his charming smile his hair perfectly framed his handsome face.

"You've been staring for too long, princess." I snapped out of my thoughts and cleared my throat as I looked down. I retracted myself from him and turned away, embarrassed.

I heard him giggle at my condition and I felt his presence behind me and he went in front of me. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up to meet his.

"Princess, you're so beautiful. I wish to see you everday but I live in another kingdom and coming here will be such a hassle." He complained and I felt slight sadness hit me too.

"We can always meet maybe once a week I guess. Under the tree on top of the hill at The East." I wrapped my arms around him and my eyes couldn't help but stare at his plump lips.

"Well, I mean that'd be nic-" I cut him off as I couldn't control myself and attached our lips. They were soft and it felt right.

"We can always do that too." I flirted as I pulled away.

"Alright then princess." He smirked, wrapping his arms around me as well. "We may do that too."

TYSM FOR 7

TYSM FOR 7.7 READS AND #46 ON NCT IMAGINES AAAAAAAAA

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲  ☘︎︎ 𝗡𝗖𝗧 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara