little rose° ︎l.tn

❝︎

It was a chase. Patrol cars letting their sirens echo to tell everyone to stay away and give way. People gasped at the noise, their hair and clothes flying when the chase passes by them because of they're unmeasurable speed.

The black car continued to step on the accelerator as if it could go any faster as it passes the red light, making the incoming cars come to a halt.

The police driving was alone, he thought he should just do it alone. But why? The criminal could be dangerous and be armed. He didn't mind. He continued to tail behind this black car before he could lose it.

On the other hand, the jet black Lambo was still on the run. Turning to every direction and street just to lose the police but she failed.

She roughly turns the right into an alley that luckily let her car pass through. She smirks through her rear view mirror seeing the police car drive straight continuously.

Her attention averts to the road in front of her as she played with the cherry flavored lollipop between her plump red lips.

The car drives out of the alley, making a left to be met with the police car that was chasing her. The lights of each car shining on each other blindingly.

"What the fuc-" She watches the driver parking the car before he steps out of his vehicle, walking to stand beside her car window. "Y/N, get out of your car for fuck's sake. I'm alone." He knock on the glass, annoying the girl as she rolls her eyes.

She looks up at him with a glare through her long lashes. She clicks her tongue and opens her car, causing him to step back to give way.

She placed her hands on her waist, sweeping the leather jacket away before looking at him.

"What do you want, Ten?" She asked through her lollipop.

"You've earned a title, Y/N. Congrats! You are now officially the most wanted criminal in town who holds the name, Neo's Little Rose." He informed sarcastically but she couldn't be bothered. She bends down to look at herself through the reflection of her side mirror.

"Thanks." She smirks, raking her long silky hair with her gloved hands. "You're a cop, by the way. You can't be out here interacting with the 'most wanted' criminal." She made quotation signs in the air and rolled her eyes.

"You need to stop making excuses to your chief just to let me go too. I don't need your help." She stands straight again and gave him a side-eye but he couldn't be bothered. "You left me alone and changed to —I don't know—save lives? To be a hero? You're missing out on a lot, Ten. You're getting a replacement soon too." Her words brought venom and a sting at the end. As much as he'd want to stay with her, he was tired of being chased, in the spotlight, and being feared of. He changed drastically.

She was stubborn. She continued the works of her father in their life of criminality. She loved the thrill and seeing people drop to their knees the moment they lay their eyes on her.

"Your softie, good guy ass can just stay away from me if you're not gonna come back." She states as her hand goes to feel the cold door of the car underneath her fingers before opening it. Yet he was quick to stop her. Placing his hand on top of hers, holding it tightly to turn her around to face him. He loved the country's criminal.

His eyes softened when her annoyed ones met his, just like he always does. He loved her tough personality. His arm goes around her waist to hold her close.

Her mouth was agape, her lollipop still in its place. "You arrogant little rose." He smirks. He notices the lollipop that was still hanging in between her plump lips, taking it swiftly and holds it in the air leveled with his face.

"Ten-"

"But no matter how much of a dangerous rose you are, your thorns won't hurt me because I love you." He whispers but it was enough for her to hear every word that slipped off his mouth. He then takes the lollipop in his mouth and plays with it.

She was astonished by his determination to love her despite her being a thorny little rose. Mindlessly, she pulls him in for a kiss. The lollipop falling to the ground. He was surprised at first but slowly fell into it as he holds her closer.

He was like the gardener who happened to lay his eyes on this rose. A rose people were scared of because of it's thorns that could prick and hurt you, but he saw the beauty in it. The beauty within this little rose.

 The beauty within this little rose