IIII ➴︎ l.hc; h.rj

𓁹

Chattering that filled up the lively city. A couple walked down the street with their hands interlocked, completely love-struck. The girl looked up at her boyfriend lovingly, admiring the same features she fell in love with.

She has been staring for quite a while it caused her to trip over a littered can of coke. The boy only laughed, "Quit your staring at me baby and focus on where you're walking!" He nagged, trying to suppress his laughter and the girl glared at him.

"I hate you."

"No you don't." He protested, earning a sigh from his girlfriend. "Can't argue with that."

He chuckled and a comfortable silence took over once again. The girl leaned closer to her boyfriend, slightly making the lad flinch but he then got used to it, just slightly blushing at her affectionate action.

It was then the boy decided to speak up, "Did you enjoy our date Y/N?" He asked, leaning his head onto hers as well.

She hummed as a reply, "Mhm, I enjoy every moment with you love." He turned red at her words.

The lad stopped in his tracks abruptly, anxiety and nervousness taking over him and it made the girl concerned.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she walked in front of him to face him. "Baby, what's wrong?"

He ignores her question and took a deep breath, going down on one knee as he looks up at her with the most loving smile and with eyes that held the galaxy.

"We have been together for 5 years, Y/N. Well— make that 6 cause you lost your memories but anyway. I can't see myself with anyone but you love. I'd want to see you every morning, with our 3 kids, and a house somewhere we can be alone, just like you told me. I love you evermore and may I ask?" She was smiling through her tears, it was out of the blue and she wasn't ready for this much sweetness. He looked at her like how he looks at the many stars at night, with awe and adoration.

"Yeah?" He pulls out a black velvet box from his pocket, opening to reveal a silver ring topped with a diamond that stood proud. She gasped and her eyes widened, "Will you be my Mrs. Huang?"

She nodded rapidly and for a million times she repeated, "Yes, Renjun. I'd love to be your wife." He cheered and stood up, taking her hand in his as he slid the ring onto her finger. She watched as he did so and it fit so well, her hand going up closer to her face and admired its shine.

The people around them cheered as they both crashed into a hug, their lips closing the gap. Many clapped for the couple but they could only focus on each other at the moment.

"I love you Mrs. Huang."

"I love you to Huang Renjun."

Haechan✔︎

I was kicked out from a bar once again. Motherfuckers won't let the man drink and get wasted. I rolled my eyes and walked, my legs were pretty wobbly.

There were cheers from a distance and my ears perked up at the sound. My legs brought me to the crowd. I pushed the people out of my way to see what they were all on about.

Oh...coming here was a bad idea.

A familiar couple-, oh so familiar, kissing in front of many people. I nudged the persin beside me and asked, "What's happening?" I nodded towards the center of attention and they joyfully answered, "They're engaged!" They squealed and sighed in content.

I turned around and ran away from the painful scene in front of me.

"No no no...Fuck no!" I yelled, earning judging stares from the people I passed by and I gave them a glare. "What? Did the love of your life completely forget you after having a memory loss which you thought was temporary? Guess what? She's engaged with her fucking ex and forgot about me!" I laughed crazily and grabbed my hair in frustration, making it messy.

My body then dropped to the floor as I grew weak because of the creeping sadness that slowly took over me.

Atleast she's happy right? We were happy. It wasn't like she broke up with me because I did something wrong right?

I made her happy, I made her smile, I made her laugh, I made her love me...because she knows I love her back. But it hurts to know I won't be the cause of your happiness anymore.