➴︎ z.cl

Y/N✔︎

I was sitting in the living room. It was 4pm and everyone is busy doing their own thing. I get time alone during these times and usually I blast music on the speakers as I scroll through my phone.

The doorbell rang, startling me as I looked towards the door. 'Must be Aunty and Daegal again.' I thought. These days, we have been looking after their small fluffy dog. Auntie's husband is sick and she has to take care and visit him in the hospital, leaving her dog with us.

I walked towards the door and opened it to reveal exactly who I thought it'd be. My eyes lit up and I showed off my smile, "Hi Aunty!"

"Hi Y/N? Do you mind?" She referred to the smiley dog that she carried. I nodded and gladly took him into my arms. "Of course! I'll take good care of him as always."

"Thank you sweetie! You're the best. Gotta go!" She bid and I said my farewell. "Bye Aunty! Drive safely." She opened her car door and waved before getting in. The car started and there she drove off.

I averted my attention to the dog I was still holding and cooed, "Hello Daegal, did you miss me baby?" I placed a small a peck on his head and he barked as a response. I giggled and closed the door.

I placed him down and took off his leash and he ran off to the couch, sitting there prettily. I placed his leash on the counter and followed him to the living room, getting my phone from my pocket before sitting beside him.

Chenle✔︎

My friends and I were walking back to my home after going to the arcade. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and it startled me. Nevertheless, I still grabbed it from my pocket and opened it.

⚠︎︎ mom ♡︎: chenle, pls pick up daegal from mrs. park's home. ⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎ mom ♡︎: no one's home. the maid went home already so i left him there. the keys are under the mat ⚠︎︎

I smiled and texted back an 'okay. love you too'.

I put it back in my pocket and sighed. I turned to the guys and said, "Hey, let's just pass by my neighbor's house first. Gotta pick up Daegal."

"My wife!" Haechan cooed and Renjun smacked him good on the head, "Hyuck stop it!"

We arrived at the street next to ours. I have never been to their house as I always stayed at home. We stepped up into their porch where there were many plants of many kinds. How pretty.

I cleared my throat before ringing the doorbell. It was then I heard barking from the other side of the door and a voice of a girl. It was quite muffled but I could make out a few words. "Daegal, come here let me put you on your leash. That might be your mommy."

"It's Daegal's husband!" Haechan yelled and it only got him more smacks and shushing from the boys. I shook my head and chuckled.

The door clicked and opened to reveal a girl, carrying Daegal. She looked around my age.

She looked quite surprised. Maybe she was expecting my mom. "Oh hi, uhm" Her eyes scanned the seven of us before putting her focus on me again.

"Hi there. I'm here to pick Daegal up?" I pointed to the white fluffy dog she was still holding. "Oh! Are you perhaps Auntie's son?" She asked, not breaking eye contact with me as she handed Daegal over to me.

"Yeah, I'm Chenle. These are my friends." I smiled and nodded to the boys, they all bowed and said hi.

"Ah I see, I'm Y/N nice to meet you." She bowed to us and smiled as well.

"Thank you for taking care of Daegal." I smiled.

She stepped out of her house and reached her hand to give ruffle Daegal's fur. "Anytime! He's starting to get used to staying here. Aren't you Dae?"

"Well, I might have to go now. Thank you again and see you next time." I bowed and started walking backwards, still waiting for her response.

"Sure! See you next time and I hope your father gets well soon!" And with that she closed her door and I turned around to walk normally, giving Daegal a kiss. Not gonna lie, my heart is beating quite fast right now and I feel hot then they started to tease me.

"tHank YoU foR TakIng Care oF daeGal."

"Your neighbor is hot."

"Daegal I promise I'm not gonna cheat on you and neither am I planning to."

"sEe YOu NExT TimE."

Their teasing just made my condition worse as my heart started to pound so fast like I ran a marathon and my cheeks were obviously blushing.

"Hey Chenle, are you blushing?" Jaemin nudged and teased.

"No, I'm not!"

"Didn't you think she was cute?" Mark asked from behind, his arm swinging to wrap around my shoulders. "KinD Of." And my voice just decided to crack. Nice.

They laughed and the teasing just got worse.

"You should try talking to her more often." Jisung innocently suggested and it made me think.

"But how?!" I might've shouted to loud it made Daegal bark. "Oh sorry Daegal."

Haechan walked in front of me and sneaked his hands to wrap around the dog and steal her, "Gimme my wife." He immediately peppered her with kisses I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you don't have us for nothing." Renjun said and I scoffed.

"But I don't want to-" Hands covered my mouth and I looked to see Jeno looking intently into my eyes, "We will help you shut up. We know you already like her." He took his hands off and I could breathe again.

"But-"

𓁹

The boys continued to bicker and kept teasing the poor boy while in the other hand, we have our girl still panicking and surprised.

Her back was pressed against the door, "Okay but why are they cute especially Chenle." She contemplated for a while before squealing and screaming like an idiot.

"It's stalking time."

can u guys request for the other members that i havent written a proper imagine for?? pweaseee