➴︎ p.js

Y/N✔︎

"Jisung, look at me." He looked at me with irritated eyes. "I'm worried for you. You guys are going on a mission that decides your life." I slammed my body to his, enveloping him in a tight hug. "I don't wanna lose you. Please don't be mad." Thinking of how the rest of my life will be without him, lonely. My face was buried in his chest and I felt it get warmer. I pulled away to see a darker shade of his shirt. I unconsciously cried.

He caught onto this and cupped my face with his warm and big hands. He looked straightly into my eyes pleading me not to cry. His thumbs swipe onto my cheek, catching the hot tear that fell. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- Look,"He holds his pinky up, "I promise you, I'll make it out alive. We all will." He leaned in closer to catch my lips into a passionate one, as if it was our last time together.

He pulled away and whispered into my ear with his deep and soothing voice, "I love you."

"Jisung! Let's go!" We turned to the voice and looked back to each other.

"I love you too."

✈︎

I shuffled around my bed, trying to find the best position but I just can't sleep. I sat up and sighed, look at the clock on the wall, 3AM. Where is he?

I scooted to the edge of the bed and put my feet down to wear my slippers. I brushed my hair back and walked to the balcony door. As soon as I opened the door, the cold night air blew my face. I inhaled the smell of the night and it was relaxing. The wind would gently play with my hair and I felt at peace.

Moments later, a black van came in, parking on the garage. My eyes lit up in hope as I immediately ran to the gate.

I opened the door and was met with a tired Taeyong. "How did it go? Where's Jisung?"

"I'm alright, thanks for asking. He got shot in the leg." He nodded towards the van.

"What? Is he-"

He puts both of his hands on my shoulders and said, "Shots on the leg is a piece of cake, don't worry. He's being carried to the medic room." He proceeded inside while I was dumbfounded. How the heck is he not bothered?

I watched him plop down on the couch and immediately doze off. I was still worried and confused, sitting on the chair beside the couch he was lying on. I anxiously waited fro him, slouching on the chair.

I yawned loudly and my eyes widened. I can't sleep now but my eyelids just kept getting heavier as time passed, finally sleeping.

✈︎

"Hey," I felt a light tap on my arm and my eyes fluttered open.

"Huh?"

"It's me." The person flashed a gummy smile I recognized. I immediately jumped onto him without any warning.

"I missed you." I caressed his face and looked into his eyes. I thought I lost these eyes that I fell in love with.

He chuckled deeply and grinned, "I missed you too." He looked down and hissed. I followed his eyes and spotted a big bandage wrapped around his right leg.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. I'm here." I smiled in relief and kissed his lips. I thought I was gonna lose these soft lips I'm addicted with. I thought I was gonna lose the person that made my life less lonely and happier. I thought I was gonna lose the person I love with all my heart.

 I thought I was gonna lose the person I love with all my heart