➴︎w.gh

Y/N✔︎

We were to robbing the bank at midnight. I was by the window to look out for the police and to guard Hendery as he did the rest of the work.

I tapped my foot on the tiles as I grew impatient. It was then I heard a siren and car lights shining on the road. I clicked my tongue and said, "Hendery sweetie quick. They're here." I warned, in a rather annoyed tone.

"Yes babe give me a sec. I'm still bagging this last pile of dollars." I smirked just thinking of the amount of money we will gain from this.

I walked towards Hendery who was at the back. "I'm done!", he said as he came out of the vault. "Nice one", jogging to him and giving him a kiss on his cheek. "Let's go."

I pulled him out of the bank and ran to our black Lambo. Big smiles plastered on our faces and giggles filling the air. I pushed the doors open and rushed to the car.

I put my hand in the handle as the car automatically opened for us, quickly getting inside while Hendery put the bag of money in the trunk before sitting on the passenger's seat.

He got in and laughed but he stopped when he realized, "Wait, you're driving?"

"Yes sweetie." I winked before flooring it on reverse, purposely hitting the trash can behind but I only laughed. "Baby! Be careful!" He nagged but I only chuckled, "We can always buy another babe." I said before turning right and finally getting out of the bank.

We were overspeeding on the highway and I passed by the red light, making the cars stop and honk ar us but I couldn't care less. Hendery reached for the radio and quickly played our favourite song.

Burning down the street, no left right, left right
I don't wanna see no red light, red light.

We jammed to the beat and sang our hearts out as the cops were chasing us in the background. I looked through the rear view and rolled my eyes, "Tsk, idiots." I stepped on the accelerator and there was no stopping us now.

Fast lane on the beat, go ten-five, ten-five
You right next to me, feel the heat

And in chorus we sang, "Going overdrive!"

✈︎

We mananged to lose the cops and found an abandoned building. We hurriedly ran up to the top using the stairs, panting yet we were laughing. We reached the top and I excited lt pushed the rooftop door open, revealing the crescent moon and the many stars.

I awed at the sight and continued to walk as my head was still up looking towards the sky. Then I felt hands around me and covered my eyes, "Hendery, what the heck! Let me see!" I whined and he only laughed at my suffering.

He then removed from my eyes and when I turn around to be mad at him, a gold-chained necklace with a diamond pendant, shining ever so brightly and it perfectly caught the night's light.

"Hendery-" He closed the gap between us, gently hugging my lips with his. I felt a cold sensation hang around my neck, when he pulled away, his hands trailed on the necklace and it was so pretty.

"You're so beautiful princess. I love you." He brushed the hair off my forehead as I was busy ad uring the necklace he gave me, and followed by a kiss after.

A soft smile grew on my lips and I looked up at him and said, "I love you too. Thank you so much, Hendery. You make my dangerous life feel so safe."

"I'm always here for you." He caught me in his embrace and gently swayed us under the eyes of the night sky.

" He caught me in his embrace and gently swayed us under the eyes of the night sky