II ➴ l.jn

Y/N✔︎

I was scrolling through Twitter as I lied in bed. My feed stumbled upon a post about NCT Dream. Of course he was there. It has been 3 days since Jeno and I broke up and I have never felt so helpless and sad in a short period.

"Let's break up." Those words repeated in my head and I regretted every bit of it. I stood up and quickly thought of things to do to distract myself from this heartbreak shit.

I looked around my room.. my makeup was all over the place, my shoes weren't tidy, clothes piled on my desk chair, and my open closet that revealed my messy clothes. They were clean though.

I sighed and started to pick up my clothes and underwear that were thrown on the floor. I slung them on my right shoulder, walking towards the hamper to put it all there after I picked everything up.

"The floor looks decent now." But then, my eyes turned to my closet. Stress...

I walked towards it and started to grab the unfolded clothes and tidied them up. I neatly folded them all one by one. I then finished and turned to my makeup table.

I sighed at the at the lipstick that laid there. I threw a tantrum, throwing everything and pushing everything aside in my room then all this happened. I put everything in its place. Placing my lipstick, blusher, and mascara in my makeup pouch.

I placed my brushes in their cases as well as the sponges that had the foundation mess up their vibrant colors.

I carried all the clothes that sat on my chair as well, I walked over to the hamper and threw everything there.

There was finally space to sit on and so i got comfy on my chair and stared at myself in the mirror. My eye bags were growing, my cheeks were still stained from all the crying, they were red as well, and my hair made me look like I got attacked by some animal. I looked so bad.

My hand went up to touch my face. My skin was rough as I've been skipping my skin care. All sticky because of the tears I cried. Disgusting.

I moved my feet and felt a cold object on the tip of my toes. I looked down to see my lip balm lying there. I bent down to pick it up when I saw a black cassette tape leaning on the leg of the table.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I picked it up. It had a label, "To the person I want to spend my life with."

My eyes widened as I pressed a button to play.

"Hey Y/N! You finally found this cassette. Yey! Good for you." This just reminded me how muc I've missed hearing his voice. "Just so you know. Ever since we became friends, I already grew feelings for you. It's a long list of why I love you so much. I love every time we spend time together and, I want those moments to last, most importantly, they'll be made with you. I'm not proposing yet but I can already envision our m2-story mansion where we live with our 3 kids. Just like you wanted. Know that you're the only girl I can have in my life and no one could ever replace you. No Matter what. Let's be together until we're ashes, know that-"

"Jeno! Hurry up!."

"Know that i love you, mwah." The cassette stopped playing as a drop of liquid fell to my hand and I realized I was already crying.

My hand let go of the cassette to fall to the carpeted floor and I sobbed into my hands.

I then a heard a notification go off and my head jerked towards my phone that was sitting on my bed. I grabbed my phone and pressed the power button,

⚠︎︎ Unknown number: hey y/n ⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎ Unknown number: it's me jeno ⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎ Unkwon number: i miss u so damn much already ⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎ Unknown number: please give me another chance please ⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎ Unknown number: i'm outside ur house ⚠︎︎

I rushed to the door and quickly opened it. I felt arms wrap around me as soon as I opened the door. I didn't know how to react, I was stunned and shocked.

He pulled away to reveal his red and tear-filled eyes. I felt so bad and there were no words exchanged when I cupped his cheeks and pulled him to me. Our lips touched and it felt like home. It felt like I was back where I belong.

He felt like home.

We pulled away and started int each other's eyes, "It has only been 3 days and I already missed you." I confessed and chuckled.

He flash his smiles that turned his eyes into crescents. "I missed you too." We stood there, staring into each other's eyes. Not believing we were standing in front of each other again.

"It felt like 3 years without you, Jeno." My words came out like a whisper as he continued t stare into my eyes as if he have been craving to see them again. But it was true. We both were craving for each other's presence.

"Never let go of me again." He said before reattaching his lips with mine as we moved in sync. "I missed you." He mumbled against my lips as my hands went up to his hair and tangled them in his blue locks.

I pulled away, "Your hair still feels so dead." I joked but he looked unamused.

"You broke the kiss to comment about my hair. We just got back together again. Don't try me." He warned and tried to look angry but he failed when his eyes disappeared into crescents again.

I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist as he held onto my thighs, "I love you, Jeno."

"I love you too. So much."

yeyyyyyy theyre back together again