➴︎ l.mk

『︎Mark』︎

Day 1:
"message her"

Mark:
heyy y/n!

Y/N:
oh heyy!!

Mark:
wydd?

Y/N:
watching a movie

Mark:
ohhh what movie?

Y/N:
Endgame

Mark:
ur a marvel fan?

Y/N:
uhm YEAH?

Mark:
DUDE SAME
WHAT'S UR FAVE MOVIE IN MCU?

"Day 1 check..."

Day 2:
"call her"

"Hey!"

"Hey Mark! How are you?" She asked with utter joy in her tone. She was absolutely adorable. I smiled unknowingly to myself.

"I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm good too! I have so much to tell you!" I laughed at her excitement and told her to continue her stories. I wish I could tell and express how much I loved hearing her so happy but I know it'll just get awkward.

I agreed and reacted to everything she said. Her laughs were medicine to pain. Her voice was all I needed to hear before I close my eyes to sleep. She was everything I could ask for but I couldn't confess just yet.

"Day 2 check."

Day 3:
"help her"

I was walking down the hallway of the school to see Y/N struggling beside her locker. I furrowed mg eyebrows and ran to her. "Hey Y/N! Need help?" I reached out my arms as I smiled. She looked up at me and sighed in relief.

"Yes please. Thank you so much." She handed me five books as she carried the other three. "Dang what do you need all these books for?" I asked, scanning the number of books she has.

"Oh, those are all for my upcoming exams." She snickered as we continued to walk side-by-side. "You need help with those too?" Remembering I was one of the students who had top scores, I offered my help.

Her eyes visibly brightened, "Are you willing to?" She asked and I nodded as I chuckled. "Oh thank you so much! I'll give you a hug after we get to the library."

Day 5 check.

Day 6:
"hug"

We were in her house for tutoring once again, I was waiting for her to finish the exercises I gave her. I admired her features that as she focused on her work. I noticed her little habit of squinting her eyes when she's concentrated. She's too precious.

"Mark? You good?" I realized I was staring at her for too long until she snapped me out if my trance. "Uhm y-yeah I'm good." I scratched my nape in embarrassment as I turned red.

"So anyway I'm done!" She gave me her work but I pushed her hands down to the table. I held them tightly as I took a deep breath.

"So uhm I r-really like you. I'm so awkward if I'm sorry. Uhm so yeah uhm I..like you." She remained blank. Her eyes stared at me without blinking that it made me nervous.

"Y/N?"

"Oh- sorry. I meant to say I like you too but I just went blank." Her cheeks turned into the color of roses, her finger going up to brush the stray hair behind her ear.

"So are we dating now?" I bit my lip, suppressing the big smile about to show.

"Yes." I hugged her tightly and we stayed there for a long time. I took this as a chance to get a whiff of her peppermint perfume.

Day 6 check

Day 7:
"kiss"

We walked down the park hand in hand, sharing the vanilla ice cream we bought. I turned to her and asked, "Did you enjoy our date today, princess?"

"You have to stop calling me that I'm gonna burst." She turns away to hide the blush in her face. How adorable.

"Sorry?" I laughed and she did too, finally facing me with her beauty. Absolutely incomparable.

We sighed in contentment as we continued to walk. It was a comfortable silence.

I then let go of her hand and walked faced her. She stopped, looking at me in confusion. I grab her waist and smiled down at her doe eyes. My hand goes up to caress her face, "I love you so much." I close the gap between us as we both closed our eyes.

Her cherry lips felt soft and tasted sweet against mine. A feeling I wouldn't want to let go. She mumbled in the kiss, "I love you too, Mark."

7 Days done...

i might change my chapter titling soon!