➴︎ n.yt

———Yuta
I was unlocking the door of my apartment when I heard a familiar voice.

"Thanks for today Haechan. I really enjoyed our date." She shyly expressed her gratitude to the boy 'Haechan' as I heard.

"No problem. Do you mind if I take you out again sometime?" He asked.

"Sure!" I really know that voice. I have a feeling I know her so well. I looked up with just my eyes while my head was still hung low.

No way.

After so long, I see her again, smiling, giggling, blushing, the same way when we were together. But it's not me who she's being all shy and blushing for, never will be again.

———
"I thought you'll love me only! I thought those words were true but no! How dare you kiss another girl in front of me? I gave you love, I admired you, and heck was I planning to marry you in the future and I get in return is seeing you being an asshole, a bad boyfriend, a cheater." She was raging. Her voice and eyes explained what she felt. Anger, sadness, betrayal.

"Look, I don't even like that girl one bit. Believe me when I say I loved you, admired, and planned on marrying you as well because I do! So please, let me explain." He begged the broken girl.

"You know the drill." She responded.

"That gir-" He started to explain but got cut off.

"We're over" She stated.

"No no no. We're not doing that. We promi-"

"Promised each other..." She finished his sentence. "But you broke it. Your fault not mine." She turned away.

"No no. Y/N!" I cried. She's gone.

———Yuta

I went inside my apartment, straight to the kitchen to get alcohol as soon as I got inside.

This is my life now. Getting drunk everyday is part of my lifestyle ever since we broke up. Worst part is she's just next door.

I'm so tired. She doesn't need me. She no longer needs me.

 She no longer needs me