➴︎ z.cl

Y/N✔︎

I was with the Dream members as they were filming for their '7llin with Dream'. The venue was quite big and pretty. It was very well-decorated and it was the perfect place to rewind.

Haechan and Renjun were arguing with the others because of a game they were playing.

I was in the kitchen looking for food. I placed my hand on the refrigerator, pulling it but it didn't open. I tried opening it once again but it was no use. It was then I remembered only Jeno could open it for some reason.

I yelled, "Jeno! Can you open the refrigerator!" He chuckled a bit, "Alright! I'm coming!"

He jogged towards me and before I knew it, his figure towered over me as he opened the refrigerator and bowed jokingly.

I laughed at his actions and hit his back, "Thank you". He then went back to the group who were still arguing and yelling, making me shake my head.

I bent down a bit to see what I could be munching on. Fruits, chocolate, cake, leftovers...I sighed and frowned, closing the ref and running back outside.

I scanned the area and looked for Chenle. There he was, on the hammock, splying there and looking at me with a sour expression. When he noticed our eyes met, he quickly looked away and it made me snort. "Don't try being sneaky, Chenle", I whispered under my breath and chuckled.

I skipped to his direction. He was lying under the roof of a shed, like a gazebo but it was filled with couches and more cushioned chairs.

The sunlight shone on me as I skipped under it but it quickly left my skin when I got to Chenle.

"Hey there Lele, what's up?" I asked, sitting on his thighs as he just lied there. The white hammock gently swayed side to side that it was so calming. Like it was rocking us to sleep.

He didn't answer my question and it had me worried. "You there Le? Answer me Chenle." I shook his arm and he only scoffed and looked the other way.

I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior, leaning down to reach his lips and placed a kiss there. I pulled away but I was still hovering over him, "Why won't you answer me? Is it Jeno?" I asked, trying to get his eyes to look at mine as I brushed his bangs aside to get a better look of his face.

"Y-yes." He croaked, making me laugh and bury my face on the crook of his neck.

"You dork. That ref doesn't like any of us except Jeno." I said against his neck, secretly taking in his scent that was of expensive perfume. I mean, this is Chenle we're talking about.

"Yeah but you guys were laughing!"

"What's wrong with that?" I sat up and looked him down and he finally made eye contact with me.

"N-nothing."

"See?" I put all of my weight on him and laid on his body, making him groan. "Sorry about that. I know I'm fat but I want to cuddle."

"Who said you were fat?" His hand reached up to my hair, caressing it gently it msde me close my eyes.

"No one."

"Then stop saying that. You're beautiful. Any one can fall for you but they can't cause you're mine". I hit his chest and blushed hard.

"You're so cheesy".

"Yeah uhm guys? Uhm do you wanna just flirt there or play? We were kind of asking you for the past 3 minutes". Jisung stuttered which made Chenle and I look at each other and laugh. Of course we were embarrassed but we were too in the moment to be feeling anyone around us.

"Y'all forgot the fact we're filming right now". Renjun commented and it just made us blush more.

"Y-yep we're coming". Chenle answered and mumbled to me, "Get up quickly this is embarrassing as fuck".

I coughed as I stood up and awkwardly waiting for Chenle as he was still tidying the hammock.

"Quick guys! We're gonna start playing without you!" Haechan yelled. I swear this man-

"Yes in a bit!" I yelled back and felt a hand around my waist, warm breath on my neck and whispered, "Let's spend more time on the hammock later".

We walked out to the boys and I replied, "Sure".

lemme xplain, so that one episode in 7llin with dream, when haechan couldnt open the refrigerator then jeno opened it flawlessly and i saw many posts abt that so yeah

n e way, hope u guys enjoyed this!
i also realized i havent made imagines for all 23 yet so i'll do my best huhuhuh