➴︎ p.js

❝︎

A couple walked down the park hand-in-hand. Hands interlocked, bodies close together as the girl leaned her head on the taller male's shoulder. This action made him blush uncontrollably but luckily, she was too immersed on the view in front of her she couldn't see her blushing date.

It was a comfortable silence, they can only hear the birds chirping, the fountain running, their feet chasing steps. They sighed at the same time, looking at each other in amazement and laughed.

"Do we really match like we even sigh at the same time?" She giggled and her eyes were shining like it held the many stars in the night sky. He shrugged and chuckled before continuing their way down the streets.

>>>

It was quiet in the library, so quiet the entire room would hear a pencil drop. Two young love birds were both studying side-by-side, focusing well on their own works yet still having even the smallest touch of each other. Whether it may be their legs touching, their elbows beside each other, one of them sneakily holding the other's hand before giving it a light peck on the back of it.

"Jisung, I need help with this one." The female spoke, making the boy's attention averted to her. "Yes, what is it?" He smiled as he faced her.

"This." She pointed to the many complicated math equations making his eyes widen. "Okay-" He looked at them carefully while the girl's eyes were still laid on the boy trying to figure them out in the most adorable manner. This brought her to kiss his hair. "I-I-" Yet again he was blushing, "Why did you-" She caressed his face and cupped his cheeks, "Nothing. You looked cute."

>>>

In one of the quiet halls of the school there was a couple staying there, the young man had pinned the girl to one of the lockers, looking into each other's eyes intently as the girl waited for his next move. His hand was propped just beside her head, his height towering her it was intimidating.

"Jisung-" He placed his lips on hers, gently as if she was glass that was so easy to break. They were soft on his, like they were a missing puzzle piece. Their hearts were beating loudly as the moment started to get heated. They pulled away from time-to-time to catch their breaths but would reconnect, missing the feeling of the warm plum rosy lips on each other.

He catches her waist in his large hands, her hands interlocking behind his neck before slightly tugging on the lower part of his hair. His tongue sweeping on her bottom lip to ask for entranc-

『︎Jisung』︎

"Jisung!" I flinched, woken up from my dream. "Sleeping are we?" The teacher scolded and the class started to giggle and whisper to each other, my eyes landing on her figure. She sat there quietly, her lips pursed as her hands were neatly placed on her thighs.

"Eyes here Mr. Park." I looked at my teacher once again and bowed, "I'm sorry." I said before he stood straight and warned, "I don't wanna see you falling asleep once again, okay? Now we may continue."

He went on with the lecture once again but I didn't listen and felt sad. I looked at her once again, I was never close to her but she is the prettiest and smartest in the class. Her sweet actions that I would notice made my heart flutter.

I want to hold her hand, I wish I could. I was happy, but I can't do anything about it. Everything happens only in my dreams. And they're all about her.