II ➴ l.hc;h.rj

Y/N✔︎

My eyes fluttered open as I heard a monitor beeping. I felt sore. I couldn't move my limbs. My head turned to the left to see a monitor of my heartbeat. It was nice and steady.

'Am I in the hospital?' I thought. My eyes blinked a couple of times to adjust to the white light. Scanning the room, my eyes landed on a boy who was talking to someone over the phone.

"...yeah..I don't know what to do..what if she-" I coughed violently, slightly getting up from the bed as my whole body ached.

I felt hands on my braced arm and one on top of my head. I barely heard whatever he was saying but I heard a buzz.

Not long after, a nurse came in. Her eyes were panicking. She then pulled out an injection from her pockets, opening it and the next thing I knew, my eyes rolled back and closed.

𓁹

The tanned boy was talking to the doctor. Discussing about the event that just happened.

"I was on the phone then she started coughing so hard."

"I see. Her body might just be reacting to the meds that we gave her but she'll be alright. She'll just need more rest." He assured to the worried boy as he wrote on his paper. His hand movements stopped before looking up to Haechan once again, giving him an assuring smile and bow. "I will be going ahead. Feel free to address to the nurses if you ever need in anything. She might wake up in a while."

"Thank you doctor." He then walked to door, closing the door behind him.

The boy sighed, turning to the resting and fractured girl on the bed. Steady breaths and heartbeat.

He walked to the girl, grabbing a chair from beside, pulling it to his spot to sit. He propped his hand on the bed as he placed his chin on his palm. He admired the sleeping state, lifting his hand to brush the flyaways behind her ear.

"I miss you already." He pouted as his hands travelled to her cheeks to caress. "When are you waking up?"

Not long after, he felt something move. His gaze averted to her hand that twitched and tried lifting itself. in shock, he looked to meet her face once again and her eyes were already fluttering open.

"Y/N? Baby, you're awake." He said, suppressing his smile and excitement running through his veins.

"Where am I? What happened?" She asked, her head turning left and right as if she was lost. Well, technically she is.

"You're in the hospital, Y/N. You got hit by a car trying to save a little girl. She's also here in the hosp-" The boy got cut off by the frantic girl.

"What girl? Who are you?" She asked, taking the boy aback. His heart dropped, mind blank, only thinking about how she might be just messing with him at this moment.

"What do you mean? I'm your boyfriend-"

"Boyfriend? You? Stop messing around! Where's Renjun?" She looked around, panicking, but her braces and casts refrained her from doing so.

Sadness washed over Haechan. Nothing mattered but her girlfriend who forgot who he was. Thinking, her ex was still her current boyfriend.

But he still wanted to try. He went closer to her, taking her head in his hand and the other on her cheek to cup, "Baby- Y/N. Renjun was your ex-"

"What do you mean ex?! He's the love of my life. You creep get your hands off me! Someone help me! Someone.." She kept yelling and it had Haechan panicking that they might accuse him of harassment.

Soon after, a nurse and the security came in barging through the door.

"Sir, what are you doing to the patient?" The security strictly asked and by that, he couldn't answer. He didn't know what to say, he only felt heartbroken.

"I-I-I it's not what you think-"

"I think I know what's happening sir but please leave for a moment. The crash might've affected her brain and caused memory loss. We will take care if her." The nurse smiled at him reassuringly and he gave a nod.

He couldn't process what was happening. He walked outside and left his girlfriend who rambled on, thinking she was being harassed.

Those were the words he heard before he closed the door.

His hands ran through his hair in frustration and he screamed, pouring all his anger out until tears formed in his eyes and streamed down his tanned cheeks.

His back slid down door, him ending up sitting on the floor with his knees on his chest and his tearful face buried in his hands.

"Everything was going so well..." His voice croaked as he let out these words fall of his lips.

He leaned his head back, meeting the wall. The event earlier replayed in his mind

Where's Renjun?

What do you mean ex? He's the love of my life

He sat there, contemplating whether to action in what his mind was saying and before he even knew it, he pulled his phone out from his pocket and typed in a number.

The phone started ringing and not long after, a voice followed by the sound of the call being picked up.

"Hello?"

♡︎wait for part three y'all mwa

♡︎
wait for part three y'all mwa. dont forget to comment and vote! stay safe <3