➴ l.jn

Y/N✔︎

Jeno and I just finished the breakfast I cooked for the both of us and we are currently chilling in our shared room.

We were facing each other, our legs entangled as we admired each other's features.

"I hate how things like this only barely happens. I hate my busy schedule." He huffed making me smile at his cuteness.

"I hate your schedule too but you love your job and fans so..." My words trailed off.

"Not as much as I love you." His cheesy words made my heart flutter as I buried my head in the pillows because of embarrassment.

I felt his gentle fingers tuck my hair behind my ear, followed by his soft lips landing on my earlobe. Making me look up and be met with his intense but loving stare.

"I really love you."

"I love you too." I leaned in to give him a quick peck but his hand prevented me from pulling away as he deepened the kiss.

I cupped his cheeks, feeling his prickly facial hair making me flinch and pull away.

"Want me to shave that for you?" I chuckled and sat up.

He mimicked my actions and touched his jaw to get a feel on his hair.

"Yes please." With that, I stood up and went to the bathroom. I washed my hands thoroughly and dried my hands with the towel that was neatly placed on the counter.

I sat on the counter and grabbed his shaving cream. He followed me inside and stood between my legs, his hands on both my sides.

I started to spread the cream on his jaw to his lower cheek. I then blindly grabbed the razor and gently shaved his facial hair, occasionally tapping it on the sink to remove the contents from it.

I was too focused on shaving, he was looking at me intently.

"Do I have something on my face?" I sarcastically asked.

"Other than beauty? No." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Okay, you're done." I announced as I cleaned up.

"Take care of me~" He whined cutely making me pinch his cheeks.

"But I already shaved your hair." I cooed. "Now go wash your face."

"No."

"Fine. Hand me a wet towel then." I sighed, giving up and he giddily walked away to get a towel.

I watched him as he grabbed a towel from the cabinet and walked over to the sink beside to me to soak it. He handed me the towel and went back to his original position.

"You're a whiny baby." I muttered under my breath but also loud enough for him to hear as I cleaned his face, wiping it gently.

"Your baby."

"There's no denying that."

I softly hummed to myself a tune as I continued to wipe the remaining cream off his face.

"Done." But before I could place the towel down he carried me off the counter like I was a sack of rice. "Jeno put me down!" I hit his back multiple times but he refuses to listen.

"Here." He gently placed me on my side of the bed and he lied down as well.

"Jeno at least tell me what you're gonna do. My heart dropped!" I lightly smacked his chest and chuckled.

"Well, when I first saw you, my heart dropped as well. In a good way."

"Stop~" I whined and pouted as he lightly pinched my nose.

"You're such a baby. I love it." He cooed at me. "I love you." He randomly blurted.

"Why so sudden?" I asked and was panicking inside as my heart started to beat faster and butterflies were playing around in my stomach.

"Just tell me you love me back. You do right?" He curiously looked at me like he was a lost cat.

"Of course I do. You're so cute but you can be rude as well, it scares me. I love you so much." I leaned in and initiated a passionate kiss as he arm slowly snaked my waist as I cupped his face.

He mumbled into the kiss, "I love you so damn much too."

"