➴︎ d.sc

Y/N✔︎

I was at Winwin's house, feeling exhausted and pissed because of an issue that is so harmless. It has been a long time since he visited China and so we planned on having dinner but it went wrong.

Winwin has been quite under fire since fans have spotted him and I together at night. People were raged and started attacking him and I. It's so controlling and unreasonable. Though we actually did nothing wrong and went out to catch up with each other, this has been stressing us out in just a short time.

I plopped down on the black leather couch and laid on my back. I folded my hands on my stomach and stared at the ceiling. I sighed, "Why do people think they have so much control over others and think it's illegal or bad to do something normal people would". I sighed. There was absolutely no reason for them to get mad but here they are, even asking my dear friend Sicheng for an apology.

I felt someone sit on the armrest just above my head, hearing something heavy and tunes. I looked back, stretching my neck to see a guitar hung around his neck.

"So, how are you feeling? Better?" He asked, I closed my eyes and went back to my original position.

"Not at all". He chuckled, "Same".

"Are you really gonna apologize for it? They have no say in your private life. Heck, why are they even trying to invade your privacy in the first place?" I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"It's gonna cause more problems if I don't. Better do it instead of trying to defend myself".

My mouth hung open, clearly irritated and sat up and faced him. He was tuning the guitar and I started to ramble on.

"No! You're also human! You're not a doll or a toy they can control. You have feelings and a will of your own. What the fuck, these fans I cant-" I composed myself and slumped on the chair and he just laughed it off.

"Well, my group wouldn't be a double million seller without them".

"Well yeah but come on, you can't give up everything for them. Fine, you owe them a lot but will you also risk your privacy and result to this-"

"Y/N, I get your point but I really can't do anything. It's stupid I know but I just have to do it for the sake of my reputation". He cuts me off and started playing something after finishing tuning the guitar.

"Now relax and listen to what I'm about to play". I sighed in defeat and laid down again and he started to play.

"Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me
It's not like we got big plans
Let's drive around town holding hands"

He managed to change my mood so quickly. I like him so much, more than a friend, and I can't bear to see him do things he's forced to.

"And you need to know
You're the only one, alright, alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night"

'Why is he singing this to me? He doesn't feel the same, right?'

"Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad"

He suddenly stopped and I heard him putting down the guitar before saying, "Y/N, can you please get up?"

His sudden request made my eyebrows crease but I did it anyway. I helped myself up with my arms and faced him.

"What is it?"

His hand found its way to my lose hair and tucked it behind my ear.

"Thank you so much for being so caring. You're so thoughtful and literally I don't deserve a friend like you. But, I really don't want to call you my friend anymore".

I was beyond confused and the pain from his words started to creep in.

"Winwin wha-"

"Y/N I love you."

Confusion again. Why is he playing with my feelings like this?

"You might still see me as a friend but please know that I love you so bad and I hope you feel the same."

I couldn't answer immediately. I absolutely feel the same but, won't his fans get mad at our love?

My lack of answer ate up all of the hope he had left and so he said, "I understand if you don't like me back. I just hope you know-"

I didn't know what came into me but I pulled his face closer to mine and made our lips meet. We found our pace immediately and we fit together perfectly.

As I thought I had enough feeling his lips on mine, I pulled away.

My eyes met his and embarrassment washed over me quickly. I grabbed a pillow from behind and covered my face with it.

He laughed and tried getting the pillow off my face, "Put that pillow down and let me see your pretty face".

His cheesy line made me want to cover my face even more as I felt my cheeks heat up and I'm probably red as a cherry now. I turned around and made him face my back.

He whined and whined as his kept trying to make me turn around and face him.

He then gave up and I felt him stand up from the couch and sit in front of me. His arms wrapped around me and his head burying itself into he crook of my neck, "I will take your kiss as a yes and I promise to love you and take care of you as long as I can". His warm breath tickled my neck as he said his vows and it sent butterflies in my stomach. "My fans can't stop me from loving you".

"Thank you Sicheng. I love you too".

let them live come on