➴︎ l.jn

『︎Y/N』︎

I came back from home exhausted. I had a bad day from work and all I really want is my boyfriend's company to make me feel better.

I yelled, "Jeno! I'm home!" I waited for a response but there was nothing. I proceed to our shared bedroom, jogging to the door thinking that he was there. He wasn't home.

I grab my phone from my pocket to call him, putting it on my ear as I waited for him to pick up. "Hello?" He greeted.

"Hey Jeno! Where are you? You didn't tell me where you were going." I said with a pout and he chuckled, "Sorry love, I'm busy with work right now."

A frown quickly took over my face upon hearing his words, "Oh.."

"I gotta go now, the members are waiting for me. Bye." He hung up without waiting for me to say something. To say that I didn't feel pissed was an understatement but I guess I just have to understand that he can't give all his time to me.

I went to my closet and changed my clothes. Wearing a plain black shirt paired with blue pants as I also wore my black boots. "If my boyfriend can't accompany me tonight I'll just go drink."

I grab my purse filled with the few items I needed and went out.

>>>

I arrived in the club, my nostrils immediately filled up with the strong scent of alcohol. My ears were hearing the loud music that many people danced to. I proceed to the bar, sitting on one of the stools as I placed my purse on my lap.

A waiter shows up in front o me as he dries a glass with a clean towel, "Good evening miss, what can I get for you?" He asked with a smug grin.

"A margarita would be fine. Thank you." I smiled politely as he did the same, proceeding to make my drink.

I face the dancing crowd being entertained by a DJ making sick beats. They all seem to be enjoying their time so much.

It wasn't long before the waiter called my name and gave me my drink, causing me to turn around. "Here's your drink miss. Enjoy." I bowed slightly and muttered a small 'thank you'.

I took a sip of my margarita, tasting the bitterness of it and feeling it going down my throat. Pure satisfaction.

I turn back to the crowd again, entertaining myself with their happiness. My eyes landed on a figure that seemed familiar.

I squinted my eyes, leaning my head forward to see them pulling a woman to a more private space.

I prayed to myself I was seeing the wrong person but my instincts told me to follow them.

I left my drink and purse on my stool as I stood up and jogged to the place. Pushing my way out of the crowd, feeing their sweaty skins on mine made me feel disgusted but I somehow made my way through.

My eyes landed on a corner where two people were making out, pushing people out of my way as I walked slowly.

My heart dropped and my mind confused. I felt heavy and pure anger and betrayal filled me up, "J-jeno?"

He couldn't hear me and so I pulled the girl he was making out with by the hair away. Hearing her yell in pain was the least of my worries, I rather felt good.

"Who's this?" I nodded to the pained girl, trying to get my hands off her black hair. "I-I love-"

"Don't you fucking call me 'love'." I let go of her hair and walked closer to Jeno, "I was sad from work and you told me you were busy. Are you for real?" His eyes trembled, lips trying to make out words but nothing came out.

"I-I'm so sorry-" He tried to hold my hand but I quickly slapped him on his face harshly, "Sorry doesn't do anything Jeno." I run back to the stool where I left my purse. When I arrived I paid for my drink before taking my things as I wanted to leave.

When I turned around, I was met with eyes pleading for a second chance. For a split second, I found myself lost in his brown orbs.

"Get out of my sight." I commanded but he holds both my hands and kneels down, begging me not to go. "Please let me explain-" I cut him off and said, "I don't want to hear more Jeno!"

I tried to get his hands off mine but he envelops me in a hug and that's when I gave in. I pull away and cupped his face, the face that I loved, adored, admired a lot.

I smiled as I look into his eyes that were now filled with tears, "Jeno, you taught me a lot." He holds my hands, kisses one of them and his eyes flickered between my eyes to my lips before I continued, "You taught me that there's now way to love again."

I slap him once again and smiled, "You are my best mistake love."

inspired by eyedi's best mistake pls do check it out and this is also dedicated to my friend sksksks hope u guys enjoyed it!!!