➴ l.hc;h.rj

Y/N✔︎

The city lights that flickered and brightly promoted the shops, People chattering amongst themselves, and my boyfriend that I'm walking down this city with. hand in hand.

His warm hand enveloped mine, tightly yet gentle as if I'll get lost.

I looked up at him and admired his profile, 'What a sight.' I thought.

I then stumbled in my steps, now realizing I was focusing on him rather than my way. He laughed, "Look where you're going! Not at me."

"Shut up, Hyuck." I glared at him. How fast my mood changes.

"Did you enjoy our date today, baby?" he asked as he took a glance of me.

"Yeah, I did." I looked up at him once again, "Thank you." I stood in my tippy toes and reached up to place a peck on his cheek.

I smirked at his now flustered state. "Hyuck, are you blushing?" I snickered and laughed at his adorable face.

"N-no, I'm no-not!" He looked away and faced the other side.

I decided to tease him more, "Look at me."

"No."

"Look at me."

"No!"

My hand travelled to his cheek and I slowly turned his face to look at me before I caught his lips into a kiss. It felt like time stopped. It was just us. Ignoring the people walking past us.

Our lips moved and matched each other's perfectly. It was just... it felt unreal.

We both pulled away and started into each other's amber eyes. He held the stars in his eyes.

"I love you." He confessed.

"Ew get a room."

"Let them be, Chenle. They're in love." Such comments of the strangers made us crack up at the same time.

"He wasn't wrong though." Haechan said, wiping a tear that left his orbs.

"True."

We stopped laughing and just stood there awkwardly. "So.. what now?" I asked.

He grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it, "We now walk." I oiled my eyes at san obvious answer but we did continue walking down.

I leaned my head on his shoulder. I feel at peace whenever our bodies would touch. As if the other half of my world reconnected with me again.

I then saw a little girl, crying and yelling for her mother in the middle of the road. I slipped myself off of Haechan and jogged towards the girl.

"Y/N!" I heard him call but I ignored it and continued to run towards the poor girl.

I grabbed her hand but she resisted, "You're not my mom."

"Baby, you have to stay away from the roadie you'll get hurt." I warned when a loud beep of a car rang in my ears. I quickly pushed the girl out of the way and when I did, all I saw was the blinding lights that shone one me.

Haechan✔︎

"Baby, don't leave me please." I begged as I ran with the nurses who rushed her bed to the emergency room.

They reached the door and the guards stopped me in my tracks, "Sir, I'm afraid you are not authorized to pass this door."

"I am her boyfriend. Let me in-" I tried pushing him out of my way but it was no use as he was taller than me and stronger.

"We're gonna have to wait for the nurses to tell you about your girlfriends condition later. She will be alright." I calmed down as my tears stopped streaming down.

"You think so? How sure are you?" His statement made me furious and I tried to force myself in again.

"Please, sir. Just-just seat here and wait for the the doctor to come." He sternly commanded, as if it was to war me it was gonna be his last warning.

I huffed and looked him in the eye before turning my back to walk towards the cold metal seats. I sat down ad buried my face in my hands and let my tears flow until i couldn't anymore.

~

I tapped my feet on the floor when a doctor went outside the room. I stood up and immediately bombarded him with questions, "How's Y/N? Is she awake? Is she alright? Is she-"

"She is fine, sir. Luckily there are no major injuries or damages. She fractured her legs and arms but she'll be alright. But it might take a while before she wakes up." He calmly answered and it brought me peace. I sighed in relief. "You may visit her in her room, 421."

"Thank you, doctor."

"My pleasure, sir."

~

I arrived at her room. Taking a deep breath before knocking on the sturdy wood. I placed my hand on the cold knob and turned it.

It opened to reveal Y/N in casts. She was sleeping soundly and her soft snores filled the room as well as the monitor that showed her heart beat.

I sat on the sofa beside her bed and watched her as she breathed, her chest rising up and down slowly.

"Wake up, Y/N. I'll be waiting for you.

wait for pt2 ;) jeno's pt2 is next

wait for pt2 ;)
jeno's pt2 is next