➴︎ k.dy

︎❝︎
Friday 6/17/24

The night had overcome the day, shimmering sparkles of stars filled the sky. The moon keeping the night sky watcher company. A night sky watcher, that's what he does. He comes to greet the stars and moon that show up and watches them to observe the celestial and heavenly bodies.

He sat there with his telescope, admiring the sky with a big mile plastered on his face. He could watch it for hours but of course, the sun has its own time to come up and serve its purpose.

He sighed in contentment, sitting on the lush grass and hugging his legs close to his chest. It was then that something caught his eye, a shooting star, but it looked rather...odd.

Shooting stars were common and he could describe it even including the smallest details. This was different.

It was shooting towards his east direction, his eyes following its trail until it was gone from the sky. Seeming like it landed somewhere not too far.

His curious mind got him to stand up with furrowed eyebrows, running to the woods just beside the field.

He didn't care much about his safety in the woods, he wanted to know more about this peculiar star that had fallen towards the ground.

He had entered the woods, running and running until he found a dim glow not too far from him. The glow died out when he was getting near and he ran faster.

A big bush covered his path and so he walked through it, brushing the leaves and branches away to reveal a girl.

She lied down on the cold ground of leaves wet because of their dew, her black locks laid flat on the dirt, a petite figure that was quite pale covered with a blue satin dress but her pinkish lips were shining.

He stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. He walked closer to her quietly and carefully. He bent down to have a closer look of her face, tucking the lose hair behind her ear.

He scooped her up into his arms, carrying her bridal style. Grunting a bit before running to his car that wasn't far away.

He opened the backseat of his black car and laid her there gently before closing it. He runs back to his spot and puts his telescope back into its case. He carries the case and looks back to the night sky, "I'll be back tomorrow." He said before sending a flying kiss to it as if it was a person.

>>>
Saturday 6/18/24

The next day the girl woke up to the rays of light coming from the blinds. She scratched her eyes and stretched as she yawned quite loudly. Her eyes had noticed the unfamiliar room she was in. Minimalistic, plain white, fluffy sheets, things the stars don't have.

"Where did I land?"

She scooted off the bed, noticing she still had her blue satin dress on as it was quite crinkled and messy. There was a mirror just in front of her and she saw how she looked such a mess first thing in the morning.

She walked to the door, feeling how cold the knob was she flinched. Back in the stars they were warmer.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the metal knob and turned it, opening it to be greeted by a scrumptious smell.

"What is that?" She asked, breathing in the smell of Earth's breakfast.

She followed the smell and it got stronger when she had arrived in the kitchen. There was someone cooking. He was quite tall and fair, hair falling down to his eyes, and broad shoulders that were perfectly built. "Who are you?"