➴︎ x.dj

𓁹

"Where did you go?" The abusive boy clutched the bruised girl's collar, holding her against the wall aggressively. He couldn't get an answer instead, whimpers and sobs came out of the her mouth.

"Answer me!"

"I-I-Ah!" He didn't give her any time to answer before harshly throwing her off to the side. She held her side in pain, her body was filled with bruised and wounds. She was messed up, all because she can't speak up and end things with him.

He stepped towards her and bent down to look at her pained eyes with his violent ones.

"You can't even speak. You can't do anything right, can you?" He examined her broken face, her lips were pale and bleeding as well as her cheeks that had scratches. "You know what? You're not gonna go anywhere." He tightly grabbed her arm and dragged her into a room as she cried for help but obviously, it didn't do anything.

He opened the door and threw her inside. "You're staying here till you die, got that?" Again, there was no time to answer before closing the door shut as clinking and jingling of keys was heard from the other side of the door.

She limped towards the door, "Let me out!". She banged on the door, ignoring the pain she felt every time her arms were met by the sturdy door. She gave up easily because she knew there was no way she could get out of there. She leaned on the door, sliding down as more tears did as well.

'This is the end.' She thought. "I'm done for."

Xiaojun✔︎

"Hyung she's not picking up." I hissed and texted her for the nth time. I was eating outside with the boys but I couldn't enjoy because I knew Y/N is in the hands of the wrong guy.

"Don't worry hyung. Everything's be fine-"

I stood up and banged the table. "Y/N is not fine! None of you might know but she is with a psycho. He's abusing the girl I only love and if anything happens to her I might not be able to forgive myself!" I stormed out of the restaurant, fuming in anger. They didn't even care.

I started to brisk-walk but I sped up thinking Y/N might be in danger. Whipsering 'please' countless times, hoping she would still be alive and in my arms again.

Y/N✔︎

I weakly hummed to myself a song my best friend always sang to me. Crying, yelling, or even trying to get out won't make me happy any more. What did I ever do to deserve this?

"Start new phase it's new phase, coming 'up
A scene that opens in front of you when the night ends yes, I see.."

I trailed off until my voice gave up as well as my eyes that already closed, just waiting for the slumber I have long awaited.

The last thing I ever remembered was Xiaojun...begging me not to go.

I smiled, using all the strength I have left and brought up my hand to weakly caress his face. I hummed, "I'm afraid I'm not going back again, now I can see the light..."

"No no no please don't. Y/N look, I love you, okay? That guy's gone. I'm here now. Don't worry. P-please don't go."

Xiaojun✔︎

"No no no please don't. Y/N look, I love you, okay? That guy's gone. I'm here now. Don't worry. P-please don't go." I begged but she wasn't listening anymore.

"No no no, Y/N? Y/N?" I shook her body and started to perform CPR. "Y/N?" I leaned down to her dead yet soft lips and blew air, in hopes she might wake up and be with me. "Y/N-" The door busted open, revealing the cops that came out of nowhere. My head snapped towards the door and slowly stood up.

They pointed their guns at me and my hands instinctively went up in the air, "You're under arrest for murder, mister." I didn't want to deny what I did. It was true. I killed an abusive man for hurting the one I love most.

They dragged my arms down and cuffed them, "I am arresting you on suspicion of murder... you do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence". I didn't care anymore as I let them do what they have to do and drag me into the car.

I just knew she's in a safe place now and that guy's in hell.