➴︎ l.jn

Y/N✔︎

Walking in the forest with a grey wolf of blue beside me, obediently following me wherever I go. I looked down at it, smiling as it did the same when it felt my gaze on its figure.

From a distance, I heard laughs and giggles, hurtful words that were meant for me. I grew anxious but I tried to ignore them. My wolf stopped in his tracks and growled at the voices.  I shushed him, "Baby, it's fine let's just go and let them be." I said just before I tripped over and fell on my face. The voices laughed loudly, making fun of my accident. I looked up to see a boy and his other friends I least wanted to see. They stood tall and proud. I fumed and sighed in anger as I stood up and brushed off the dirt and dust off of me. My wolf growled once again and roared, its eyes ready to kill if it was possible.

I looked down on him and caressed its long silky fur, "It's okay baby." I muttered and assured before turning to him once again. "What do you want, Jaemin" I questioned, exasperated. "Nothing. Just wanted to see my favorite person." He shrugged and smiled cockily, moving closer to put his arm around my shoulders. My wolf was not happy with his action and neither am I, causing it to become aggressive, almost pouncing on him with its teeth hovering his skin. They jumped steps back out of fear. They were lucky I was there to tame it.

I bent down to its level, my arms wrapped around its neck to hold him back, I leant closer to its ear and whispered, "It's okay just let them be. They'll go away soon." I glared at them from the corner of my eye.

"Pathetic. Let's go before someone catches us." Jaemin said to his friends before they shifted to their wolf form and ran away, not forgetting to show his sharp white fang like he always does to show dominance. Like I would care.

I watched them scurry deep into the forest as their figures shrank and disappeared from my sight. I sighed, "Damn royal bloods. Picking on those lower than them to feel powerful. What assholes." I ranted as I stood up, turning my back on my wolf with my arms crossed against my chest. I then felt a towering presence behind me, wrapping its arms around me and I felt at ease. Hot breath fanning over my ear, a soothing voice that danced in my ears as I closed my eyes, "You shouldn't have stopped me from biting those fuckers." He kissed my earlobe and it activated the butterflies in my stomach.

"But Jeno they're royals. We're no match-" In a swift move, he caught my lips into a kiss to shut me up. He mumbled into my lips and said, "And so what? No enemy is too big for me just so I can protect you." I pulled away out of embarrassment because of his remark, heat creeping up on my cheeks and I swore I might be red as a crimson rose.

"You flirt." I punched his chest but he held my hand and brought it up to his lips as I watched him do so. His eyes never left mine even when he planted his soft pink lips on the back of my hand. "I'd do anything for you of course."

"I know." I smiled at him, pecking his lips once again before I continued to look into his enthralling eyes, "I love you.", I confessed.

His hand going up to tuck my hair behind my ear before saying it back, "I love you too".

this is so short bu im proud of it neway