➴︎q.kn

Y/N✔︎

It was endless. The sun has slept but the moon was barely giving any light to the dark forest. The cold wind blew and it made me shiver. I didn't know where to go.

I embrace myself as an attempt to feel warmer. It worked, until the wind blew harder and my clothes swayed with it as well.

I heard the birds chirp and flap their wings, crunches of branches, the rustling in the bushes, not only chilling temperature sent shivers down my spine.

I ran towards nowhere. I followed my feet to wherever they will lead me to. I felt so scared and lost, like a child left in a crowd.

I ran furthermore into the big bushes, the leafless branches drawing lines on my arm, making me hiss from the sting it gave.

I fell to my knees as I tripped on a thick root of a tree, I groaned and caresses my now scratched knee. Only a little amount of blood dripped but the pain it gave me was more than just scratch. I stood up, dusting myself off before continuing to run.

The forest was getting darker and I thought it was impossible that it could be darker than before. I couldn't see anything now.

It felt like I was being watched. I heard rustling on my right not too far from me. A shadow in the dark, running faster than I could and it just made me more scared.

I ran more further until I reached a dead end. I tilted my head and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, a dead end in this forest?

That was when I heard deep laugh echo through the forest, I gasped and looked around, there was no one.

I kept looking for the voice until I felt hands around my waist, a head against the crook of my neck. It felt good but it was so wrong.

I felt hot breath fan my skin and later replaced with a gentle kiss.

"Where are you going sweetheart?" He was the cause of my nightmares. Nightmares yet I dream of them.

Kissing and hurting each other, shouting and whispering sweet nothing to each other, loving and killing each other.

"You know you love me even though you hate me too, right? How is that possible?" He gently turned me around to face him, his fingers catching my chin, forcing me to look up at him and stare into his manipulative eyes.

He had an effect on me that could just make me go weak on my knees. He opened his mouth, his pearly whites showing off as his fangs appear, his tongue gliding over the right one.

I shivered at the look of him ready to have his dinner right at this moment. "Kun..." My voice quivered and he only smirked at the sight of me being weak.

"You know how this feels, right? It won't even hurt one bit." He chuckled, his fingers traveling to my neck, brushing my black locks away, feeling his calloused fingers glide over a spot.

I whimpered at the feeling, making him take a glance of me closing my eyes before he leaned in. The familiar breath blew on my neck once again, followed by a cold feeling later on digging into my skin.

I groaned, my breath getting heavier as he continued drinking from me. "Kun.."

𓁹

"Kun...Stop it...Stop!" The girl woke up from her nightmare, sitting up quickly and realizing reality. She sighed in relief knowing it was all a dream.

Soon then her boyfriend, Kun, came running to their bedroom, panicking and frantic, "What happened, sweetheart?" He asked, leaning on the door frame and held it as he looked over to her.

Her gaze averted to Kun who was sweating, looking kind of odd but she brushed it off. "I just had to craziest dream. You were a vampire drinking from me." She chuckled, sighing at the stupid dream she just experienced.

"Oh.. I see. Well, get up now and let's have breakfast." Kun stood up and smiled.

She nodded and scanned Kun's figure. She hummed in confusion, "Kun? What's that on the corner of your mouth? And your white t-shirt? All over you?" She looked at red stains on his pale skin, on the corner of his plump lips, marked on his white tee.

He smirked, walking closer to her as he spoke, "Perhaps you were in the forest in you dream?"

She gulped, "Y-yes." Y/N scooted backwards on her bed, scared of this new side of Kun.

"You were running away?" He was closer and her back had already hit the bed frame. He walked beside her, grabbing her chin gently, making her look up at him before saying, "Maybe I am, sweetheart."