➴ p.js

Y/N✔︎

School stresses me out these days to the point that I don't even sleep properly. Maybe 4-5 hours of sleep every day? I don't know, I've lost track of time,

My teacher gave us a bunch of useless things to do and they're all unnecessarily stressing me out, but for the sake of my grades and performance I shall do it.

I was sitting on my desk, typing away on my computer. From time-to-time I sip on my coffee to keep me up all night. My hair was tied up in a messy high ponytail to keep my hair from disturbing me.

I heard the door open and click close followed by ruffling sounds.

"I'm home!" That voice was all I needed to relax but I didn't eant to stand up as every second that passed by is important and I don't want to waste any of it.

"Welcome home Sungie!" I greeted back in a dead tone. I felt his presence in the room and without looking back I spoke, "I already had dinner. You should just heat up the food in the refrigerator if you're hungry."

"You're still busy?" He asked, disappointed.

"Yep. This is still like 2/5 percent of my work and the dues three days from now." I informed, pressing the 'enter' button loudly and leaned back onto my chair to breathe.
Not long after, I continued to type again.

"Don't overwork yourself, okay? Rest if you need to."

"Lmao what's rest when you can just drink 3 shots of espresso to keep me up." I joked.

"That's unhealthy. Don't be like Jaemin hyung." He nagged as I reply him with a hum.

"I'm gonna shower and then eat. Later." He  went back outside to the things he told me he would.

I chugged my coffee down, finishing it with a loud exhale and went back to work.

𓁹

Jisung came out of the shower, drying his hair with the towel on his other hand. He noticed that she was still working at 11PM because she was not in bed. He walked to her desk to find her still struggling with a ton of work.

He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her neck, resting his chin on top of her head.

"I told you not to overwork yourself." He softly scolded in a raspy voice.

She froze under his touch, feeling her cheeks heat up.

"Y-yeah. I'm almost finish for the day." She stuttered.

"Good." Without a word, he pulled her away from her chair and to their shared room. He lied down and pulled her down to lay beside her. "Rest."

"Jisung, let me go. I haven't even washed up yet." She struggled in his arms but his grip just got tighter.

"No."

"Sungie!"

"..."

"Park Jisung."

"Hmph." His grip loosened and so she stood up from the bed to wash up before going to bed.

Walking to the bathroom, opening the door and switching the lights on. She brushed her teeth, did her nighttime skin care, and changed into her pajamas. She came back but was only met with a sleepy Jisung.

The adorable sight made her chuckle lightly as she climbed onto the bed, hugging the boy's tall figure.

She placed a peck on his lips and whispered a goodnight before her drowsiness took over her as she closed her eyes and slept with a smile knowing she had a boyfriend that'll be there fo her no matter what.