➴︎ s.jn

『︎Johnny』︎

It was raining in the streets, slightly foggy with the street lamps trying to light up the area. I had my umbrella open to keep me dry as well as my black hat.

In a white polo under a black vest paired with a necktie, I proceeded in a bar. I have been traveling my whole life. Not places but time.

I had a goal to achieve. Finding the woman I fell in love with but never knew her name. She was my favourite and now words could describe it.

I opened the door, being greeted with the busy yet elegant place I've seen. I sighed, heading to the bar to get a drink.

Business men sat down with their drinks and girls beside them, talking amongst themselves. Dancers twirled and swayed oh so gracefully at the center of the stage, as the audience were captivated by every move.

"Good evening, what may I get you sir?" The bartender asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh, a martini would be fine." I ordered as I put down my black hat down on the counter.

I turned back to the bar, the dancers had finished their performance, doing a curtsy for the audience before funning to the backstage.

A man had come in, bringing a mic stand and it caught my attention. I rested my elbow on the counter as my eyes fixated on the stage before me.

The lights turned off before the spotlight was focused on the mic stand, a beautiful woman revealing herself from the shadows.

A smile crept up on my lips, the familiarity of this woman hitting me. She cleared her throat before her hands wrapped around the mic and the piano started to play.

Her mouth opened, producing a sweet, honey-like melody. A treat to the ears. Her eyes were sincere, as if she was waiting for someone. She was so precious and dreamy, I couldn't take it.

Her beautiful eyes beneath the light sparkled, like an angel that fell from the sky. Her eyes wandered, landing on me.

At first I was taken aback but I had gotten used to her loving stare and held the gazing in between us.

Before I even knew it, she had finished her performance, not forgetting to bow in front of the crowd as they threw roses of red and pink. Just as she deserves.

She walks back to the backstage and it caused me to put on a slight frown, going back to the martini that I didn't realize had arrived.

>>>

I waited at the train stop, tapping my foot impatiently as I kept my head hung low, my black brimmed hat covering my face as I kept a cigarette sitting between my lips.

In the corner of my eye, I felt a presence beside me. A girl. Discreetly, my eyes checked to see who it was.

Her black wavy locks cascading down to her chest and the other to her back, eyes looking tired as she let out a small sigh.

I smirked in victory. What a coincidence.

I turned my body to her, I heard her gasp a little as she flinched. "Good to see you here." I looked down at her through my hat as she held a confused stare.

"E-excuse me-" I cut her off with my own words,

"I have been looking for you, Bambi."

"I-I'm so sorry but I don't kn-" I took off my hat and threw the cigarette away, stepping on it to put out the fire. "It's you."

"I never knew your name, you never knew mine but I finally found you." I smiled, her eyes in disbelief. "I thought you were gone, along with the war that happened." She enveloped me in a big hug. I felt my shoulder getting wet and so I pulled away to see tears flowing out of the most beautiful eyes I'd ever seen.

"Shh don't you cry now, Bambi. I'm here."

"I missed you so much." I wiped the tears that fell from her eyes as she continued to sob. "But the thing is...I never knew your name and I got married." She brings up her hand leveled with our faces to show the diamond ring that looked like it caused lots.

I was too late.

if yall dunno what song inspired this u need help

if yall dunno what song inspired this u need help. jk it's baekhyun's bambi go give it a listen its so good