➴︎ l.hc

Y/N✔︎

I just can't believe how that son of a bitch had the urge to cheat on me when all I ever gave was love. My life was paradise with him, but now it was gone. Now I look at him and all I see is hell.

I'm broken. I'm done. I can't trust anyone now. He did this to me. I look messed up, I got trust issues, and I believe I am the cheapest girl in the world 'cause that's what he said when I caught his phone being called by someone "Baby❤️".

Funny how I still listen to him. I'm even calling myself 'cheap' as well.

I just hate my life.

And I'm literally crying a river while being accompanied to home by Haechan.

Haechan's one of my best boiis. He's nice, funny, respectful, a gentleman, and most of all, a crackhead like me. He was always there by my side. He never left since we became friends. So now, I'm assuming he's gonna hunt that guy down and bury him alive since I'm crying in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Hey hey, it's alright you have me here, okay? I swear, we better track this guy down so I could drown him in the ground. Does that even make sense?" He tried lifting the mood up, and I told you, a crackhead indeed.

"Stop making me laugh. I'm trying to film a music video for a breakup song." I joked while wiping off my tears and he chuckled, knowing I'm trying to keep up with his positive spirit and that's what I like about him. Everytime he cracks a joke while I'm basically crying a river, I also try to lift my mood as well by cracking a joke. He just doesn't want to see me cry and I understand.

"You know what, let's stay at the park for a while and just pour them out there, hmm?" He hummed waiting for my response. I nodded and we walked our way there.

He stands behind a swing, signalling me to sit there so he could push it. I did sit there and he started pushing the swing gently.

"I'm all out actually. I'm done crying over a fucker." I said. "Then what's the point of us being here?!" He yelled at me, annoyed but with a tone of playfulness. He then sat on one of the swings as well.

"You know what? That guy, I had issues with him in the past." He suddenly opened up to me. "We used to fight over something but unfortunately he won against me so yeah."

"Hmm?"

"Acting stupid aren't we?"

"What do you mean? Huh, me acting stup- No" I finally caught on what he said.

"Yeeepppp. But take your time and recover, or you could just reject me now." His eyes turned sad and he looked down. "This is stupid. Let's go home. Your mom might get wor-"

I cut him off "I'm too dumb for a crush, am I? You cared for me, you were always there when I needed someone. I'm so sorry."

"Hey hey, you might cry again and besides, he turned out to be a jerk so it's no ones fault." He looked up and comforted me.

"You know what, I'll do the first option." I answered him. "Thank you for being patient, I love you."

"Wait what? I thought you'll do the second option, I'm dreaming aren't I aonfiejosjdudisks..." He began to ramble on.

"Oh shush, can't I say 'I love you'? And what makes you think it was that way huh? You don't say that to a friend?" I raised an eyebrow while waiting for his response.

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought you loved me that way as well." He looked down sadly again.

"Oh no, did it hit you? I'm sorry, I was joking! Of course I do love you that way." I replied

"Really?" He looked up with sparkles in his eyes and I hummed as a reply.

"How can I not? You always make my day. You always make me happy." I told him, feeling heat on my face and looking down.

He stood up from his swing, went to my swing, and bent down in front of me. He looked at me for a good 10 seconds with eyes full of love, before quickly pecking my lips. "Race you to your house!" He suddenly ran to my house.

"Hey! Lee Haechan, you brat, get back here! No fair!" I yelled at him and running off as well.