͏➴ ︎j.jh

Jaehyun✔︎

The cafe bell rang as I opened the door. I scanned the whole place and then I saw you sitting in the corner, killing time with your book as always.

I still don't know why you chose me out of all the guys that'll treat you better than me. Seeing you in even just your normal state, my heart never fails to beat more than it should.

I walked over to your direction.

"Hey there!" You finally noticed me. Placing your book down and intertwining your hands and putting them on the table, averting your attention from the book to me.

"Hey" I whispered while leaning for a peck and then finally sitting down.

"How's your day?" I asked

"Normal, alright i guess."

"Did you get anything yet?"

"Oh no, I was waiting for you." You said while standing up.

"Oh, sorry for the wait then." I stood up as well and pecked your cheek as a sign of apology.

"It's alright. You didn't even take that long."

We were finally on the counter then ordered our favorites and went back to the table and so the date goes on.

~

We came back home to our shared apartment and you immediately went upstairs.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower and then I'll cook us dinner, alright?" You said while taking the steps.

"Mhhmm." I hummed while turning on the tv. Not even bothering to change first.

~

We were watching a series on Netflix while cuddling. Sitting on the couch with our blankets, popcorn, and a bunch of pillows. You were leaning on my shoulder with your arms hugging my waist while my arm was on your side while the other arm was feeding us popcorn.

I was kind of getting tired of the show from watching after dinner till midnight and I suppose you were too when I heard you snoring softly, still on the same position for almost 2 hours.

I switched off the tv and I tidied up a bit to lessen the work for tomorrow morning. Then I carried you, scooping your whole body while holding your knees and supporting your back.

I then went upstairs to the bedroom and laid you there gently. I tucked you in bed and then I switched off the lights and then the glow-in-the-dark stickers we put together on the walls showed a tiny bit of light, looking like stars I would say.

"Goodnight baby" I said as soon as I laid down and I gave you a soft peck on your lips then you groaned slightly.

"Being with you is the best thing ever. How you chose me over better guys, I still can't believe it. Being with you, it's like a highway to heaven." I whispered softly, being aware that you might wake up.

And again, I kissed your forehead and then finally closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.