"Edging?"

"It's when you get to the 'edge' of an orgasm, stop, and then start again," I explain.

"Okay, but how? She literally just touched me through my pants and I came right away." He sighs, and I'm suddenly struck with an idea.

"This is a crazy idea, but it might help you..." I say slowly, glancing at Bruce. "When I was in school, like up until I had a girlfriend at 14, I had a few good friends and we'd, uh, practice together."

"I don't know..." Steve looks at me warily.

"I had a few friends I did that with as well, like just your best buddies you know? No one was going to tell anyone else, it was a safe space." Bruce shrugs.

"What, you'd like, touch each other?" Steve whispers, squirming uncomfortably.

"My best friend and I would get each other off, yeah. Not like, have sex, just masturbate each other." I say honestly, "but we had a third friend that would only ever just wank himself."

"It's a fine idea if you're comfortable with it," Bruce stands to leave, patting Steve's shoulder before he goes.

I move over on the couch and pat the spot beside me, "here, sit."

He slowly lowers himself down beside me, "I don't think I'm really comfortable..."

"We don't have to, seriously. Just let me know if you ever want to. I could even just be there while you did, to coach you or whatever," I shrug, "do you have any more questions?"

"How did you, like, how did you start doing that together?"

"Well, we'd be having a sleepover and someone would bring out a dirty magazine or something, you know, found big brother's stash and wanted to do us all the great service of sharing it," we both chuckle, "and of course everyone would have little stiffys, and eventually someone would start jacking off," I look over at him and he's blushing profusely.

"Like when we watched the Titanic?"

"Yeah, except that didn't work for me quite as well as it did for you," I laugh.

"Right," he rubs his head bashfully, "I'm not sure, I'm going to have to think about it."

He stands up and awkwardly pats my back before excusing himself.

"He'll be back," I say to myself, grinning.

I leave my room when I hear Callie's door open, the little girl is standing naked in the hallway, "Dada, I peepeed my bed." She whispers, her hands knotted behind her back, twisting her hips back and forth.

"Oh that's okay baby, we forgot to put on a pull up," I say softly, picking her up and carrying her back into her room.

I set her down and strip her bed and then take her into the bath. "Okay, it's almost dinner time so we need to be quick." I give her a quick shower and then scoop her out, wrapping her in a towel.

I start to help her into some new clothes, I pull out the new Hulk t-shirt, "want to wear this one?"

"Uncle Bruce!" She squeals so I slip it over her head.

"So baby," I whisper, grabbing her little face, "Daddy is so sorry for getting angry today."

She looks up at me with big puppy dog eyes, "and making Uncle sad?"

"Yes, Daddy is so so sorry for making Uncle sad," I tell her. "But Uncle punched me in the face, which is not good."

"Yes, bad Uncle."