Chapter 80.

THE IMPROV.

The only thing Kyoko wore, as she made her way in, was a slicked-black leather jacket, which left most of her stomach bare; and a dark mini skirt, barely covering her thighs. A round labret was pierced into a corner of her blood-red lips, and it was connected through a silver chain to the spiky choker tightened around her neck.

Her beautiful hazel eyes were now smoky and piercing blue: the same shade which Ren was currently wearing in his Cain Heel getup; and they had been fixated on her since the moment she stepped inside, with his jaw slacked to the floor.

Upon reaching the centre of the room, Kyoko placed one of her hands on her hips and used the other one to stroke the wig of wavy pink highlights among her strawberry-blonde hair which were combed in a brilliant and stylish hairdo.

Barely managing to keep her face from burning up in shame, she maintained her pose for a few seconds, until Takarada started clapping his hands, when she immediately straightened. Her back turning stiff.

"You look fabulous!" The President exclaimed. "Even better than the Setsuka I had imagined!"

"Dosen't she?" Jelly gushed, cupping her cheeks. "I told her not to be shy!"

Kyoko had used the Natsu within her to walk as her character was supposed to, however, not being used to standing around half-naked in front of other people, what little courage she had mustered was about to run out.

Resisting the urge to cover her barely hidden chest and completely bare stomach, she dared to look up at the last person in the room, who still hadn't said anything.

How could Ren speak, he didn't know. He had forgotten how to, being frozen, stunned into silence. And his eyes were somehow glued to the girl in front of him, because no matter how much he tried, he couldn't manage to tear them off of her.

"This is perfect!" Takarada rambled on. "Kyoko, Jelly must have filled you in on your role, right? Wonderful! So from now on, you're Setsuka." Turning to Ren, he added, "Cain and Setsuka. The Heel siblings."

"Siblings–" Ren blinked, suddenly finding his voice back. "I'm sorry, what?"

The President ignored him. "Kyoko, you do understand your role now, right?"

She nodded. "I'm playing Cain Heel's younger sister, Setsuka. Though, in a way, I'm supposed to be Ren's manager."

"Correct. Besides maintaining your character, your only job will be to look out for Ren. You know he can't be trusted to take care of himself when he's alone."

"I know. He'll skip meals after meals unless someone forces him to eat."

"Wait," Ren tried to intervene, "that's really not necessary. When I get hungry, I can eat, you know!" Even as he said it, judging from the looks on the faces of Takarada and Kyoko, it was obvious how unconvinced they were.

"Leave it to me," Kyoko turned back to the President. "I know how irresponsible he is when it comes to food. I'll take care of him."

"I said it's not necessary–" Ren tried to speak again, but no one paid attention to him.

"Excellent, Mogami." Takarada patted her shoulder. "I knew I could count on you."

"But–" Ren was saying, but was once again cut off by the President.

"Here you go," Takarada handed Kyoko a small pouch of cards which he fished out of his pocket. "These are keycards of all the hotel rooms Cain Heel will be staying in during his stay in Japan."

Kyoko blinked, mystified. "Why are you giving these to me?"

"Kyoko, what did Jelly tell you about Setsuka's personality?"