Chapter 56.

THE HOLLYWOOD LEGEND.

As the crew bustled around the set of Dark Moon to prepare for the next shoot, Ren Tsuruga waited around the corner with his manager Yashiro and a fellow cast member, Hidehito Kijima.

Kijima had starred with Ren on a bunch of different projects during several occasions through out the years, so the two actors were already acquainted with each other before Kijima was offered a role in Dark Mode as a recurring cast member.

"Check it out," Kijima pointed to Ren through his eyes towards the small crowd of fangirls that had gathered outside. A flirty smirk crept up to his face and he winked in their direction, evoking a shrill, delighted squeal from those girls. "Quite a sight!" He clicked his tongue.

Ren glanced at them uninterestingly before his eyes wandered back to the stage where the crew was still working.

"But to be honest, it sucks that there are also some guys among them," Kijima added.

Ren chuckled knowingly, giving his head a little shake. "I see you haven't changed at all."

"I should be the one saying that. You're still so boring when it comes to the ladies. Seriously, such a pretty face is wasted on you!" Kijima shot back, but his tone was friendly.

A little while later, glaring at the guys among the fangirls, Kijima muttered, "they're probably here hoping to see Itsumi." With a sigh, he added, "but who can blame them? She is so hot. Which reminds me, Tsuruga, do you have her number?"

"No,"

"Okay, then what about Airi?" Airi Oohara was also one of the main cast members of Dark Moon, though she has comparatively lesser scenes in the first season. She was playing Misao Hongo, Mio's older sister.

"I don't have hers either," Ren replied flatly.

"You're as useless as ever, man," Kijima sighed. Having seen Kyoko only when she was in character, he remarked, "I would have asked you for Kyoko Mogami's, but she's more scary than beautiful."

Yashiro, who had been listening to this whole exchanged glanced at his client uneasily fall. But instead of the fake, signature smile the manager was expecting to see, he found Ren chuckling in amusement.

"Nevermind," Kijima got up. "I'll go ask myself." As he turned to leave, a loud murmur from the crew captured his attention. "What's all that about?" He asked Ren pointing a thumb at the people that had gathered in the middle of the stage.

"Let's find out," Ren followed him, and two actors along with Yashiro made their way through the crowd.

When they reached in the middle of the stage, Ren found Ogata there and the poor Director was almost shaking. Placing a hand on his shoulder, he asked "are you ok?"

"Um...yeah... I'm fine. I just don't know whether I should be glad or scared..."

"Why? What happened?"

"You haven't heard?" The Director grinned and his tone became thrilled. "It's amazing. Kuu Hizuri, the former Katsuki from Tsukigomori, after all these years he's coming back to Japan!"

.

.

.

"You want me to do what exactly?" Kyoko spat, glancing sideways at her best friend to make sure she did not hear wrong. The shock on Moko's face was proof enough that she didn't.

"Kuu Hizuri, I want you to attend to him during his stay in Japan," Takarada answered simply, as if it was the easiest task in the world.

"No way...! You want to me to take care of some super VIP?"