"It's okay, I'm sorry for lying." I look over at him and he smiles softly at me, massaging the back of my neck. I smile back and face forward again, letting him continue running his hands up and down my back and neck. I look up just in time to catch Clint giving Tony a look so he winks at me and I turn away again, blushing.

Tony keeps up his massage even as Callie races into the room clutching a large Lego airplane in one arm, and what looks like some sort of vehicle in the other. "Uncle look!" She squeals, placing the quinjet on the table and then the wheeled object beside it.

I instantly snatch up the latter and laugh, "wow Callie! That looks just like Uncle's motorcycle!"

She nods, beaming with pride. "And that's Dada's airplane!" She throws her arms up and runs around the room making jet noises.

Tony leans forward, pressing his knee into my thigh and takes the motorcycle, "this is fucking fantastic baby! We should stop and get her some lego on the way home."

Thor and I both agree, the taller man turning the jet in his hands, completely mesmerized, "this is really cool little Stark!"

"Thank you, thank you!" She chirps, bowing.

Just then Cooper runs down the stairs, "Callie, let's go play outside!"

The little girl nods and they jump into their rubber boots and race out the door, their muffled voices can be heard squealing through the closed windows.

"So, how was she?" I ask, eyeing up Clint and Laura, "I mean, they seem to get along really well. Was she okay with Lila this time?"

"Her and Lila sort of avoid each other, though the three of them played fairly well this morning so that was nice. She was great though, we would've been happy to keep her longer if it hadn't been for you," Clint laughs, raising his eyebrows at me.

"I just like her to be with me," I say awkwardly.

Tony chuckles and squeezes my arm before getting up to check on the kids. "It's nice to have a break, I would've taken a longer one." He muses from his spot at the front door.

"Speaking of breaks," Laura cuts in, looking apologetically to me, "We were thinking of doing a trip to a beach resort, thought it would be fun for you guys to all tag along! Of course we could just take Callie with us but we thought it would be more fun to all go together."

Clint throws an arm around his wife's shoulders, "yeah, the kids could play, as we get wasted." She elbows him in the ribs with a roll of her eyes.

"That sounds fun!" Thor grins at me, "you could try your luck in a bar again."

"No," I shake my head, "I'll come for the beach though. I don't think Callie's ever been to the beach."

"No I don't think so, not with us atleast," Tony agrees. "Sure let's do it."

We chat about the trip for a few more minutes before Laura announces that we better have lunch, so Clint retrieves the kids and we all sit down to eat. Callie insists to sit between Cooper and I, her little hand clinging onto my thigh. She yawns and rests her head on my arm, "she's going to need a nap," I tell Tony, "she's tired."

"She'll sleep in the car, we'll just leave after lunch." He shrugs in response, handing me her plate.

Cooper farts loudly and starts to laugh, Callie turns to him and blurts, "don't shit your pants!" And they both howl laughing.

We're all trying to stifle our own laughter until Cooper turns to his Dad, "Callie says shit means poop, isn't that funny?"

"Uh, no, no not funny." Clint clears his throat, trying to keep a straight face. "You shouldn't say that word, neither should the little Stark."