Chapter 154: The Announcements!!!

Zacznij od początku

We continued on walking until we reached the grounds.
"I'll be falling in line with my class now." I waved goodbye.
He nodded. "Alright, see ya." He said before turning to walk his own way. 

We formed a line separated by gender. I stood by the front since i was shorter than most of the girls. I sighed, i wish Gray was here. 

"HEY!" A loud voice cheered into the microphone cutting of the silence from earlier. "Its the small mammal you all love, the principal!" Nazu greeted. Speaking of Principal Nezu, i haven't seen him in a while. I wonder how he's doing. "Sadly the fur im so proud of has deteriorated in quality, it's hard for me to take care of it." He stated. "This is something you can say about humans, too. Even if you have a balanced diet with zinc and vitamins, the most important is to sleep." Oh boy. I guess they haven't gotten over Katsuki and Izuku's fight just yet. "Disturbing you life style is worst for your fur. So if you're trying to improve your hair quality you should make sure to get some sleep!" He continued.

I sweat dropped just listening to his speech. It sounded pointless but in know where this is going to end up.

"The cause of the disturbance in lifestyle is incidents from these past few months that im sure you all already know about." Just like that, i could feel the eyes, staring at me. We weren't under some roof or in a stadium. We were literally standing on the grounds under the sun yet, everything feels cold. "The effects of that incident have appeared faster than i could have imagined. There will probably be great chaos in society in the near future." Hushed whispers and murmurs from students spread like wild fire surrounding me yet all i could feel was cold. I couldn't do anything so, i just stood there, staring at the ground with my hands called to a fist.

"In particular, this will be most apparent to those of you in the hero course. You must approach activities outside of school like the hero work studies that mainly second and third years particulate in, with greater sense of caution and crisis than before. The air always feels heavy when we talk about gloomy things like this, huh?" Principal Nezu paused. "The adults are working hard to do something about that heaviness." Are they talking about the barrier Kakashi sensei and the others put up? 

"We'd like you all to learn that hard work from them and develop into capable people. All of you in the business course, general studies, support course and hero course, i don't want you to forget that you're all successors of this society. That is why i have given an assignment to your student council to organize a school acquaintance party to hopefully bring you all together, learn from one another and create a strong relationship that will allow you to work hard and cooperate in the up coming future." Everyone's whispers become more excited and cheerful.

"But of course that will happen once everyone has returned from a short break that i have yet to announce!" He raised his arms in the air. "I am ordering a week off for all students! Everyone will be sent home for the time being while we take care of some business back here. The party will serve as your acquaintance and welcome back party. Is that clear?" He asked. the students cheered and began talking excitedly to their peers. 

"Thank you principal Nezu." Vlad said taking over the stage. "And now, we have a few warnings from the non-curricular guidance teacher, Mr. Hound Dog." Vlad introduced. He has a scruffy mane of blond hair sticking straight out behind his head. He also wears a muzzle over his slightly pointed snout in his hero costume. Vlad took a step back and handed the mic to Mr. Hound Dog.

"Grrrrr... Last week.... Grrrrrr." He's growling? "grrr.. At the dorms! Grrrrr... Growl.." What?

The next few seconds of so was just Mr. Hound Dog barking, growling and howling at the mic furiously. I seriously don't think anyone could understand what he said... maybe Pakkun? Gray?... Kiba...

Vlad took over the mic. "Let's see. There were students fighting just last week. You might be unused to the life at the dorms but let's live a life of moderation, is what he means." Vlad announced. He actually understood that or he made that out on a whim?

"Does he forget human speech when he gets angry?" Mineta wondered cowering. "There's still so much i don't know about U.A."
"Midoriya, Bakugou and (y/n) are being treated as problem children, aren't they?" Momo sighed. 

After the school's opening for this week everyone was told to get back into their classrooms. On the way back inside Hitoshi confronted me.

"You okay?" He asked.
"I guess..." I shrugged.
"Don't mind the others. They're just way over their heads." 
"Thanks. Other than my classmates and about two to three people in class 2b, you're the only other fired in have in this school." i said.
"Same here." 
He walked me to the class room.
"See ya."
"See ya." We waved and i walked in the classroom towards me seat.

"Okay, then. We'' be continuing regular classes starting today. A lot of unpredicted things happened, but you'll need to switch gears and focus on your duties as students. We'll be staying in the classroom today but this semester, you'll have even harsher training than before." Aizawa sensei said.

Good to know....

"What is it Ashido?" He turned his head glairing, using his quirk at Mina who shook in her seat. 
"I haven't felt this in a while!" She whispered audibly to herself. 
Asui raised her hand. "Sorry sensei but can you tell us what the "hero work studies" that came up earlier during the opening ceremonies are about?" She asked.
"Oh yeah, the principal said something about that." Sero said. 
"I was wondering as well." Tokoyami agreed with Sero.
Momo raised her hand. "He said it was something many upper classmen are engaged in..." She trailed off. 
Aizawa scratched his head. "I was planning to talk more about those at a later date but i guess, telling you guys now is more logical. To put it simply, they're hero activities outside of school. Like the internships you did under heroes before only closer to the real thing." He paused then looked at me. "I guess out of all of you, Uzumaki as the most experience." I jolted on me seat then lowered my gaze on to my desk.

"THEN WHY DID I WORK SO HARD AT THE SPORTS FESIVAL?!" Uraraka blurted out. 
"That's true. If we have work studies, then even those who didn't get scouted at the sports festival would have paths open up for them." Iida said.
"Now, calm down. You're not being yourself." Sato tried to calm Uraraka down. 
"The hero work studies use the scouting from the sports festival as connections. This isn't part of a class, but an activity done at the discretion of the student. So those who weren't scouted at the sports festival would have a hard time lining one up to begin with. Originally, individual agencies recruited on their own, but there were many complications with trying to get U.A. students to join, so it ended up being like this." He paused and looked at Uraraka. "If you understand, sit down."

"I'm sorry, i jumped yo conclusions." Uraraka bowed and sat down. 

"Now that you have your provisional licenses, you can assist in more real ways for longer periods of time but there haven't been many cases where first years have received their provisional licenses. With the increases activity of villains, we are currently thinking seriously about your participation. well, we'll have you hear more about what it's like and explain in further detail at a later date. We've got our own circumstances to consider." 

I sighed. I knew i caused them trouble, hearing these just gives me an in depth and i haven't seen what it costed. 

"Well then, sorry to keep you waiting Mic." He turned to the door where Present Mic slammed open. 

"YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

I jolted up and covered my ears. DAMN IT MIC! I need my hearing to be a shinobi! i mentally cried. 

"IT'S BEEN AN AGE SINCE I STOOD ON THIS STAGE! DID YOU MISS ME, BRO?" Aizawa sensei left. "LET'S GET THIS STARTED! YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!" 

Good lord, Guy sinsei is loud but this.. AH! SAVE ME!

This was going to be a long first period...