66 [END]

"Hey, Deku, calm down. You are in your dorm room together with me, Katsuki. Your boyfriend," his voice sounded really concerned.

I turned my head towards him, desperately trying to make sure that it was him. I was able to see a blurry outline of an ash blonde boy in the darkness right in front of me.

"Shh, Deku, calm down. You are okay right now, you are safe. Come here," he said and I fell into his arms, still sobbing loudly. I was sure that the whole dorm was probably able to hear me, but I didn't care at that moment. I was still terrified of the dream I had.

Kacchan slowly calmed me down with a rotating hand movement on my back, his warm touch was relaxing and even managed to make me forget about my bad dream little by little until my sobs became quieter and quieter.

Then I was completely silent, I was just breathing a little fast while listening to Kacchan's humming with which he started a few minutes ago.

It had a soothing effect on me. It made my heart rate go down with time and I even started to feel a little sleepy.

"Everything is okay," my boyfriend whispered into my ear and I just hugged him even tigther as I was sitting in his lap.

After another while I carefully separated myself from Kacchan and looked him into his eyes.

"You look horrible Deku," he chuckled to which I couldn't help but also chuckle.

"You too though. You look really tired, sorry for waking you up," I apologized.

"It's fine, don't say that. I'm glad that I woke up. You were kicking around in your sleep and you cried really intense. You looked TERRIFIED. I would have been an asshole and a shitty boyfriend if I didn't wake you up, you know? Also, I don't wanna know what would have happened if you continued the dream you had," he said with a concerned and sad tone in his voice.

I looked down from his eyes and into my lap in which both of my hands were resting.

"Hey, wanna talk about what you dreamed about maybe?" he asked me.

I closed my eyes and tried to breathe in and out, which just ended with me trying to desperately get oxygen into my lungs. It felt almost impossible and I could see in my inner eye the picture of the man from my dream.

I ripped my eyes open and gripped Kacchan's shirt tightly, trying to calm down again.

"I'm fine. I'm fine," I whispered to my own self.

"I am totally fine, he's not here," I continued.

"Who is not here?" Kacchan asked and lifted my chin. I could see the concern and fear in his eyes.

My heart was hurting, I felt like crying again. It just hurt me that Kacchan was looking like that  right in front of me, just because I was causing trouble.

And once again tears started shooting into my eyes.

"Oh nonono, don't cry, everything is okay," my boyfriend said with a sad look on his face. He put both of his hands on my cheeks and kissed the tears away that already escaped my eyes.

"It's okay my dear," he whispered.

"Don't wanna talk about it?"

"No, it's fine. I will tell you.." I said.

I started explaining my whole dream and then what it had to do with my past. I told him about every single detail, the words were just flowing out of my mouth. I have never in my life told anyone about what I had been through already. It just made me feel so relieved.

When I was done, I looked back into his eyes and all I could see was an extremely shocked expression.

"D-Deku.. I had no idea.." Kacchan whispered. "I'm so sorry, can I hug you?" he asked me, now himself with tears in his eyes.