45

____________________________________

Deku's POV:

Slowly I started perceiving my surroundings again, my eyes were still closed and I felt like I was asleep, but I could hear people around me talking. Just male voices were filling my ears. I wasn't familiar with any of them at first because everyone was talking at once which made it hard to focus.

Then suddenly I heard something like a ringtone from a phone. It stopped after a few seconds and a man started speaking while the others went quiet.

"Hello, who is this?"

Wait.. that kinda sounds like uncle..

There was a weak voice coming from the speaker of the phone, but I couldn't hear any of it. It was way too quiet.

"Yes, he is sick. I am his uncle."

[...]

"He is sleeping.."

Is it about me? I lifted my head and tried opening my eyes, but it didn't work. My head was hurting and I was moaning in pain. "Mhh."

"Hey, Fukuhara, look," another man's voice said, I couldn't tell who it was.

"Shut the fuck up, I am on the phone, don't you dare say anything you fucker." 

"No, you should shut the fuck up, he is waking up asshole, what do I do?"

"I don't fucking know, think of something useless chicken nugget."

Only a few seconds went by and just before I could open my eyes, a piece of cloth was being held in front of my mouth and after I breathed in once, I passed out almost immediately.

____________________________________

When I woke up a second time, I was sitting on a chair, my body tied onto it and something was filling my mouth, probably some piece of cloth.

When I blinked my eyes open, I hardly saw anything. There was a lightbulb on the ceiling, barely lightening up the room.

I glanced around, but couldn't see anyone or anything else giving me company. It was just me on a chair with a pathetic lightbulb on the ceiling and a huge, heavy door right in front of me, only 15 feet (4,5 m) away.

It was cold, I didn't even have shoes on and the hoodie in which I fell asleep in wasn't there anymore. I also didn't have my pants on, I was just in my boxers and the worst thing about everything was, that I also didn't have Kacchan's scarf anymore. It made me sad because it spent me comfort, but now it was gone.

It was ice cold, the room smelled rotten, like several animals or even people died in here and never got taken out.

I was sitting there, tied to a wooden chair without any clothes on besides my boxers and with heavy and big handcuffs around my hands.

I tried activating my quirk, but it didn't work. There weren't any turquoise lightning bolts surrounding me like they would normally do.

What? How is that possible?

It took me a few seconds until I realized that the handcuffs around my hands were erasing my quirk as long as I was wearing them.

I wanted to scream, but it was impossible for me to be loud enough for anyone to hear me since the cloth was stuffing my mouth, not allowing me to make any loud noises.

My head was hanging down low, my eyes started filling with tears.

Kacchan.. where are you?

I was sad, so goddamn sad. No one was there around me to help me out, I was scared of something to happen, something bad.

I was awake for a long time, it felt like hours and hours went by of just me freezing on the chair until a man came in. And I knew him.

Fukuhara.

____________________________________

Bakugou's POV:

Mr. Aizawa looked up from his hands and me in the eyes.

"Okay. So listen here, a man just answered the phone and he claimed to be Midoriya's uncle. Everything fine until now, but it seems like there was someone else with him and that man was trying to ask this 'uncle' what he should do about someone waking up. He sounded like he was panicking and the uncle himself got angry. Maybe I am interpreting too much into this, but they sounded really suspicious."

I widened my eyes. I didn't even want to imagine where Deku might was in that moment. If there was one thing in this world which I wanted more than anything else, it was Deku being safe and happy. But he was neither happy or safe at that moment.

I started thinking about the 'uncle' which Mr. Aizawa mentioned.

"Wait.. uncle? But how? Deku only knows one person who he calls uncle and that man just disappeared one day. At least that was what I was told by his mom. I once asked why Deku was crying when I came over to ask him to play with me and his mom answered the door and told me that his uncle was gone and that was why he felt sad."

I kind of actually still remembered that man. He was tall, brown hair and always dressed well whenever I saw him. He used to be around often at Deku's house back in the day, but then he was gone. I also used to play with him whenever he was there. He was cool.

"Bakugou, do you by any chance still remember his name?"

I closed my eyes and started thinking intensely.

Haru? No.. something with H though... Haruto? But what was his lastname?

I kept thinking, trying to filter his name out of my memories, but that was hard since he was always called uncle and almost never by his actual name.

I widened my eyes. "I remember! Haruto Fukuhara!! That was his name!"

"Alright, thanks. I will go to the police and let his phone be tracked down. Maybe that will help us gathering more information."

After nodding once, I stood up from my chair and made my way out of the door.

"Bakugou, your phone," Mr. Aizawa shouted behind me.

Quickly I turned around again and snatched my phone out of my teacher's hand.
"Thanks," I mumbled and got outside again.

With the bag on my back, I slowly wandered to the dorms while spacing out. I was thinking about Deku. I was just able to feel scared and anxious. My boyfriend was gone and I didn't know where he was.

Just why didn't I go with him yesterday? Nothing like this would have happened if I just went with him.

After several minutes, I entered the dorm and slipped out of my shoes. I could feel my classmates' eyes lying on me, but decided to not pay too much attention to it. I actually also couldn't. I was on the verge of tears, it felt like a breakdown was near. Even though I felt like that, I tried my best to not show any emotions. I kept a cold expression on my face, hoping that that would help to hide the fact that I was feeling really broken on the inside.