55

As soon as Mr. Aizawa left, Kacchan started waking up too.

"Mmh~"

I stroke his hair a little until he fully woke up.

"Morning Deku, how did you sleep?" He asked me with a raspy voice as he turned around and laid down on my stomach.

"Like a baby, I've never slept this well in ages," I replied, "and you?"

"Me too," I could see a small smile appearing on his face. "I missed doing this," he said.

"Me too, but do you know what I've missed more?"

"Mmmmmh, no, what is it?" Kacchan asked.

"Your kisses," my face turned extremely red. It was embarrassing for me to admit how much I missed kissing him.

"You mean these kisses?" He asked and got up from my stomach and up to my face. Kacchan looked at me with his crimson red eyes, it felt like he was exploring every little detail of my face before he leaned in and kissed my lips really passionately.

What started out as a few passionate kisses, soon turned into a heated make out session.

I couldn't move a lot since my limbs hurt like hell, but Kacchan kind of took over that part.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth, we were fighting for dominance for a few seconds, but it didn't take long until Kacchan won and took over the lead.

I let him do what he wanted, he sat down between my legs and pulled me up onto his lap while exploring every single inch of my mouth.

We barely broke the kiss to gasp for air. 

Kacchan was exploring my body gently on top of my shirt. He was really gentle, so that he wouldn't hurt me. He was really
careful around the areas where I had stitches and after a while he started slipping his hands beneath my shirt and moved them around on my back.

It was such an incredible feeling, his touch was so warm and gentle, his hands exploring my back felt like heaven.

Soon I also started slipping my healthy hand under his shirt.

I traced every muscle he had, his abs were formed so pretty and his pecks felt so soft that I had to squish them.

We broke apart to gasp for air, I slightly opened my eyes only to see how Kacchan's eyes were filled with lust.

"You enjoy it, huh?" I said.

"You do too," he answered and pressed his lips against mine again.

We continued kissing like that for a pretty long time, I didn't want it to end, but when my stomach started rumbling, I quickly backed away from my boyfriend's lips and buried my head in his chest.

"Oh god no, this is embarrassing," I could feel the heat in my face rising up to my ears.

The ash blonde male chuckled and rubbed my back.

"Let's have breakfast," he said. I could feel the vibrations of his deep voice through his chest.

"Okay," I replied quietly.

I got down from Kacchan's lap and before he got down from his own bed, he pushed my hair away and kissed my forehead with a small smile.

Then when Kacchan got down from the bed, I started adjusting my seat and sat down properly until I was comfortable. 

When I was done, Kacchan gave me the try with my food on it and placed it on my lap.

"Thank you," I said and then he got himself his own tray and sat down across from me on the same bed.

I looked down on my food, but couldn't get used to the idea of eating any of it.

"At least eat the yogurt," Kacchan said when he saw me just staring at my food.

And that was exactly what I did. I didn't eat the sandwich, but the yogurt only, while my boyfriend ate everything he had on his tablet.

While eating, I also started telling him what had happened when he was asleep.

"You know Kacchan, when you were still asleep, a nurse came in to bring us breakfast and when she saw you lying between my thighs, her face got extremely red. I think she was more embarrassed to see us than m., I didn't know that someone could actually get more embarrassed about something than me," I let out a small laughter.

"I guess she was jealous of me because I have someone who loves me and someone whose thighs I can use as a pillow," my boyfriend replied, together with a chuckle.

"Yeah, of course," I said sarcastically.

I ate a few more spoons of my strawberry yogurt until I told Kacchan about Mr. Aizawa's visit earlier.

"Oh and after the nurse was here, Mr. Aizawa came by to pay us a visit. He actually didn't show any reaction to you sleeping on me. He asked how I was doing and what kind of injuries we both have and after that he asked when we would be discharged. I told him that we should get out by tomorrow."

Kacchan just hummed in response.

"And we get a week off of school," I added.

Immediately my boyfriend's head shot up and he looked at me with shocked eyes.

"REALLY??" He asked, all excited.

"Yes!" I laughed with a bright smile on my face. "We can spend a whole week together!"

"OH FUCK YEAH," Kacchan yelled.

I laughed at the sight and covered my mouth with my right hand which was still holding the spoon.

"Oi Deku, don't cover your face when you laugh, I love seeing you laugh and smile," he said as he pulled my hand down.

My cheeks turned slightly pink.

"O-Okay."

We continued having breakfast until we were done, Kacchan also ate my sandwich and afterwards we decided to go outside.

The 5'7 tall male stood up from the hospital bed and helped me into the wheelchair.

I put on a sweatshirt which I got from the hospital and Kacchan helped me cover myself up in blankets so I wouldn't get cold outside.

He himself also dressed up and when he was done, he stared rolling me outside of the room.

A few nurses looked at us and smiled while we got outside. I was incredibly embarrassed, but tried to bear with it.

Then, finally, we managed to get outside of the hospital and as soon as we passed the door, I was hit by the coolness of the morning. Even though the warm sun was shining into my face, there was still a cold wind blowing into my face.

I enjoyed it, but also kind of hated it at the same time.