33

⚠️TW: This chapter mentions rape. I'll put a warning before the part.
____________________________________

Everyone was quiet and Mina spoke up.

"Alright guys, I'll explain the game 'Never have I ever' in case someone doesn't know how to play it. I'm gonna give an example. If I say 'Never have I ever kissed someone', everyone who has kissed someone has to drink up the liquor or take a sip from another drink that is in front of you. Everyone who hasn't kissed someone in this case, doesn't have to drink, got it?" We all nodded at the same time and I somehow got a bit nervous.

I don't want to expose myself here like this but I know I won't be able to lie.. Fuck.. Also, if I get more drunk, I'll probably just start to tell my secrets more and more . . . Okay, doesn't matter. Let's do this, I can't be the mood killer.

I tried to cheer myself up a bit and smiled into the round.

Mina started with her little game 'Never have I ever' and she would be the only one who was going to be saying that phrase over and over again.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Never have I ever . . , let's start easy, hold hands with someone in a romantic way."

She herself chugged down her shot and so did Kirishima, Kaminari, Uraraka, Tsu, Momo, Jiro, Sero, Me and Kacchan.

"Alright great guys, next one, this time a bit harder," she smirked and got us all time to fill up our glasses again.

When we were done she continued.

"Never have I ever kissed someone of the opposite gender, family doesn't count."

I watched how Mina, Sero, Momo, Todoroki-kun and a few others lifted their shot glasses and drank them up.

To my surprise Kacchan didn't drink his and I asked myself if he maybe had kissed another guy in the past or if I was his first kiss.

My cheeks started burning up because of that thought. I really wished for me being his first kiss.

Mina looked around and randomly picked out one of our classmates.

"Todoroki~, wanna tell us about your kiss?" She smirked at him and you could see how his cheeks started turning red and with that his left side started forming little flames on his skin, dangerously close to a wooden table behind him.

"I-I don't want to tell you," he was all flustered and his flames grew.

"Oh come on, tell us," Mina said and Kaminari joined.
"Yeah dude, tell us who you kissed! Otherwise take two more shots."

"Doesn't matter if you drink now or not, we will get this information out of you sooner or later," Mina chuckled.

Without hesitating, Todoroki-kun immediately grabbed the vodka bottle in front of him and filled up his glass two times and chugged them down with a disgusted expression on his face.

"Blegh, this tastes like rubbing alcohol."

"No shit Sherlock," Kacchan added. "Ever thought about why it's called 'rubbing alcohol', damn icy hot, your braincells are dying."

I laughed at that comment and a few other people did too.

"Ugh, shut up, I knew that," Todoroki-kun replied. "This really just is disgusting."

"Yeah yeah, don't be such a baby, bastard. It's not that bad," Kacchan said.

"If you say so Bakugou, then drink two shots yourself. If you don't, you're the baby," Todoroki-kun challenged him.