4

"Dude just calm down, it's not a big deal. At least you don't have to pay a single penny to anyone," Pikachu said, still sulking over the fact that he owes raccoon eyes money now.

"But you gotta be honest, it was a good idea from me to make that bet," raccoon eyes said to me and nodded her head slightly. I could feel my blood boiling and the anger building up but all I did was just turn around and go back to Deku's room.

I shouldn't have left his room in the first place.

The others where whispering behind me, I knew it was about the fact that I was going back into Deku's room but I tried my best to ignore it and keep my anger low.

I stomped upstairs and carefully opened the big door to the room from the sick male. He was still sleeping peacefully in his bed, his cheeks red because of his fever. I walked up to his bed and took off the wet towel which already has turned warmer than it was before.

Deku noticed that and frowned, visibly uncomfortable.

"I'll be right back," I said to him and left the room to soak the wet towel with cold water in the common shower rooms again.

____________________________________

Deku's POV:

I slowly started waking up from the little sleep I just had. My head was hurting and my throat was dry. I looked over at the nightstand but sadly my glass was empty.

Carefully I sat up and tried my best to not collapse. My forehead was wet, that was why I touched it.

Did I sweat this much while sleeping? . . . No, wait. .

I thought about it a few more seconds and realized that Kacchan was here with me a while ago.

Did he go to make a new wet towel?  I asked myself but soon just put that thought aside. My throat was still extremely dry and I had the urge to get some water.

I tried my best to get up and wobbled towards my door, out to the hall. When I finally managed to get out of my room, I heard people chattering in the common room downstairs while I was walking along the wall and then down the staircase.

Everyone went quiet when they heard me walking down the last few steps and I saw Kirishima quickly walking over to me.

"Midoriya! Why are you here?! You are sick, you should be resting!! Isn't Bakugou with you?" he put my arm around his neck and helped me walking.

I could feel how the little energy I still had left in my body was almost completely gone.

My face was turned to the ground and with small and slow steps I leaded Kirishima to the kitchen, "I just want some water and I also have no idea where Kacchan is. I don't care," I said with a raspy voice.

I could care less about him right now.

"DEKU???"

*sigh* speaking of the devil, I thought. Kacchan was screaming upstairs and was running down the staircase in a matter of seconds. The moment he saw me he turned angry and continued screaming.

"WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING, HUH?"

"Kacchan," I whispered, "it's not like I can't go outside of my own room when I want to."

I looked back down at the floor and tore myself out of Kirishima's grip so that I could walk to the kitchen how I planned to before.

The steps behind me were getting heavier and louder but I ignored it. I was too tired to deal with anything and just wanted a cup of water but with my luck Kacchan didn't leave me alone and in only three seconds I felt his hand wrapping around my wrist. It was getting hot and I realized that his quirk was activated.

"Just let me fucking help you, nerd!" he yelled at me.

I stopped moving, my eyes were glued to the ground and I didn't make any noise. Kacchan's grip did not seem to loosen any time soon and the temperature was also increasing with every second that went by.

I felt how my skin was burning and pain was shooting through my arm but I didn't move a single inch. It hurted, yes, but for some odd reason I felt like it was okay to feel pain. My mind stopped working and I was able to let the pain comfort me.

I was still looking at the ground, Kacchan was yelling and the rest of the room was silent, no one dared to say anything. I couldn't really focus on what he was saying, I also didn't care at the same time. All I could think of was the pain he was causing me and out of a sudden I heard a female voice screaming.

"BAKUGOU LET HIM GO, YOU'RE BURNING HIS SKIN!!!!!!" and with that Kacchan let go of my wrist and I just ignored what happened. My facial expression was neutral, no sign of me feeling pain, at least not on the outside and soon I started moving towards the kitchen again, still craving water.

While I was stumbling towards the counter with cups and a bottle of water on it I could hear someone running away. The steps the person was making were moving up the staircase and the last thing I heard was a door being slammed shut.

Judging by the situation and the volume of the slamming of the door, I came to the conclusion that it was Kacchan who just ran away.

It didn't bother me too much and I just sat down on one of the high chairs that were placed around the kitchen island and poured some water into my cup.

People were now running towards me, grabbing my arm and talked to me about how I should get it treated immediately but the thing was that I couldn't think about stuff like that. I only had one question on my mind that I tried to answer.

Why did it feel so good?

I was taking small sips of my water with my shaky hand, ignoring my classmates until one specific sentence caught my attention, it was Mina who was speaking.

"GUYS WE HAVE TO CALL MR. AIZAWA AND TELL HIM ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED!!"

I turned my head around to her and looked her into the eyes. The whole room went dead silent and I started letting out small whispers.

"Please don't get Mr. Aizawa, I am fine, alright? I can treat my arm myself. It's not Kacchans fault."

Mina was complaining about what I just said but I just cut her off.

"It is okay, really. I am used to this. He has always hurted me when he got angry. Please it's just his personality. Don't get him into any trouble please. I don't want anyone to know about this, alright?"