24

Bakugou's POV:

I was working on my homework for an hour or so when I heard Deku moving around on his bed behind me.

 When I turned my head and saw the uncomfortable expression on his face, I decided to get up and walk up to him.

He didn't say a word, he just kept making weird noises, it was almost like he was in pain.

I laid down beside him and took one of his hands. He grabbed it really tight and didn't let go, he was scared, I could feel it.

Just what are you dreaming about, huh?

I didn't want to wake Deku up, I wanted him to feel safe again without having to wake up, that's why I hugged him and at first he seemed to be calm but then he woke up, panting and being all sweaty.

"Shhh" I said and stroke his head lightly when Deku started crying into my arms. It took him a while to calm down but I didn't mind the wait.

When he sort of seemed okay, I asked him something.

"Want to tell me what happened?"

Deku looked like he had something to say but he just shook his head without saying a word.

"Okay," I whispered and kept stroking his back until he fell asleep again.

I got up from the bed, got to the desk to grab my homework and jumped back on the bed.
Instead of making my work on the desk I just did it on he bed with Deku snuggling against my side.

A smile appeared on my face when I looked at him.

"I love you Deku," I whispered and got back to do my work. I even did Deku's and gave my best to copy his handwriting. It actually even turned out really good when I was done.

Before joining Deku to sleep, I put the papers on the nightstand next to me and turned on the alarm on it since me and Deku had to get up early for school the next day.

____________________________________

Time skip, 7:20am, Tuesday, Bakugou's POV:

*Ringing*

I got woken up by the alarm going off and slammed my hand on it.

Sleep, sleep is all I want, is that too much to ask for? I asked myself and growled.

Deku was snuggled into me and then he grabbed my arm tighter to calm me down.

Quickly I relaxed and hugged Deku, it was nice to wake up and have someone next to you, it was really a nice feeling, nothing could ever top that.

It was still sort of surreal to me that Deku liked me and that he was the one who kissed me first. I have messed up in the past, I was an asshole to him and after all this time he decided to say he liked me.
What have I done to deserve this kind of luck?

I got up from the bed, Deku clinging onto my arm but I managed to get him off.

"Kacchan, don't go please, you are so warm, I don't like being cold," he looked at me with pleading eyes.

A small sigh left my lips "Deku, we really have to get done and I still have to do breakfast."
I looked at Deku's arm where the sleeve of his hoodie slightly rolled up and saw the white color of the bandage shining out.

Oh... right.

"Deku, stay in bed for a sec, I will change your bandage."

He just hummed in response and I took the first aid kit. When I opened the white box I noticed that it would be empty soon.