29

"Wake up boys. You've slept for a long time now, you can't just sleep all day in the nurse's office."

My eyes fluttered open and Kacchan was growling next to me.

The sun was shining through the window and I felt the sunbeams hitting my face. They were warm but nothing compared to my boyfriend's warmth.

I stretched and sat up, after a while the ash blonde boy next to me did the same.

Recovery Girl walked up to me and handed me a bottle with pills in it.

The antidepressants, right.

"You will have to take two per day and the effects will show up in around 7 days. So yeah, that's all. Tell me if you have any problems with them or similar and I'll see what I can do."

I nodded and stood up from the white bed which had now crumbled sheets because of me and Kacchan.

"Don't worry, I'll change them," the old lady with gray hair said and smiled at me.
I smiled back and bowed.

"Thank you for your help," I said and walked outside with Kacchan waling behind me.

We got back to our dorm and up into his room. This time his punching bag wasn't covered in blood anymore. It was cleaned up and Kacchan's room looked tidy. I liked it.

It also smelled really good in his room. I put the pills on his nightstand and dropped down on his bed.

When I stuck my nose into his sheets, I inhaled as much of Kacchan's scent as I could and rolled around in his sheets.

"Oi, what are you doing there nerd?" He asked me with a chuckle.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm making myself yours with your smell. I want to smell exactly just like you, that's why I'm covering myself in your sheets."

Kacchan slowly approached his bed and leaned over me, then he grabbed my chin.

"You know what's better than my sheets? When you actually are lying next to the real Katsuki Bakugou and absorbed his real scent in real time."

He got even closer and pressed his lips against mine. What has started with a passionate and soft kiss is slowly turning into a huge make out session.
(There won't be smut in this book lmao, I'm sorry but I just want a BkDk story without smut, if y'all want something spicy, not with me because I have friends who read my fanfics (๑•﹏•).)

Kacchan was now also on the bed and on top of me, French kissing me like a god. I felt like I was in heaven.

He started kissing my neck and then sucked on it, leaving dark red marks.

I moaned in pleasure and grabbed his body.

"Mhh~ Kacchan, more~" quickly he took off his and my shirt and got back into kissing me.

At first he kissed my lips again but then he started going down on my chest, down to my stomach, leaving a trace of kisses and hickeys all over my body.

I was so turned on, my body was heating up and I could tell that Kacchan was enjoying it as much as I did.

I continued making out with him, also kissing my boyfriend all over his upper body and leaving hickeys around his neck, not caring that our classmates will see them.

We wanted to keep doing what we were doing but suddenly someone knocked on the door to the dorm room.

"Hello, it's me Mina, are you guys in there?"

I tensed up and ripped my eyes open, scared of her opening the door.

"What the fuck is it Raccoon Eyes?" Kacchan growled.

"I just have a question. Don't be so mean, can I come in?"

"Don't dare coming in, give me a second," quickly he grabbed his shirt and gave me mine and we put them on before we rushed to the door.

Kacchan opened it and growled at Mina while I was just awkwardly standing next to him in the door frame.

In 0.2 seconds a huge smirk started spreading across Mina's face.

"OooOooooOooooOoh, I get it, I get it. You two were having fun right now, am I right?"
She stood there in the hallway, pointing at both of our necks.

"Not only the hickeys prove me right but also the fact that Midoriya is wearing one of your shirts Bakugou."

I looked down on myself, being sure that I put on the right shirt but when I looked closer I noticed that it really was his. And on top of that I put it on backwards.

I face palmed myself and went all red.

Kacchan turned me around and let me hide my face in his body.

"Ahh, this is embarrassing," I said.

Kacchan just chuckled and Mina also started chuckling lightly.

"You guys are really incredible, okay so anyways, I came here to ask you something. It's around 3pm right now and we were all planning to have a sleepover in the common room after we all spend our day together. With snacks, movies, the famous truth or dare and and and. Are you guys in?"

Kacchan tapped against the top of my head with his finger and I looked up to him.

"Want to go?" He asked me with a small smile on his face.

"Mhm," I hummed and he agreed to Mina for both of us.

"Ah, you guys are just too adorable. Bring your sleeping stuff with you, blankets, pillows, whatever. A few people are already getting comfy down there so you guys better hurry before the best places are taken."

She snapped her fingers and got downstairs.

"See youuu!"

We got back inside the room and I let out a heavy and relived sigh.
"God this would've been awkward if someone else saw us," I rubbed my face.

Kacchan just chuckled and got to his closet, taking out the stuff he needed and then he looked into the mirror.
"We just have to see how we hide the marks," he rubbed his neck and over the spots that were formed like circles from my mouth. For some reason I liked the fact that I marked him.

"Not that I actually want them to disappear. But if you don't want to tell anyone that we are together, then we have to hide them," he turned around, facing me and I looked down at the floor.