62

NO SMUT JUST A LITTLE SPICY

also please pretend like none of them is really hurt in here ⊙.☉

____________________________________

Suddenly I felt something wet against my skin, it tickled.

"KACCHAN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??" I squeaked.

"I'm tasting you," he said and licked my abs. I couldn't help, but enjoy it. It felt really good and even made me a little bit excited.

"Ah Kacchan~ Stop it please~," I said panting while trying to push him out of my shirt.

"No, I enjoy this," he whispered beneath the blanket.

I was glad that no one was there in the dorm, we would have been fucked if someone found us like that.

He continued licking my body and I couldn't help, but moan.

"Ahh~," but as soon as that came out of my mouth, I slapped my hand against it, all embarrassed. Then Kacchan threw away the blanket above him and shooted out of my shirt with widened eyes.

"That was fucking sexy, do that again," he said.

I just shook my head violently.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT I WILL DO THAT AGAIN! I thought to myself.

"Come on," he moved up on my body and up to my lips. His gaze stuck on my eyes. "Don't be shy, show me how much you like it," he said in a really seductive voice.

He kissed my lips and soon slipped his tongue in, which sadly didn't last long. I wanted to kiss him more, but he moved downwards again. First kissing my neck and licking it while leaving a trace of hickeys as he was on his way down.

It just felt so good.

"Hah~ Kacchan~ it feels really good," I said, my mind was blank, I just enjoyed the moment. I felt so unbelievably good, it was as if I died and went to heaven.

He didn't get further down than my stomach and moved upwards again.

My hands were moving around on his body and on his head when I grabbed his face with both of my hands and pulled him up to my face.

"Kiss me," I said. My eyes filled with lust.

We closed our eyes and kissed each other until we went out of breath and gasped for air.

"Kacchan~ I love you," I panted, "I love you so fucking much."

"Me too, I love you too," he said. His eyes were also filled with burning lust, we were both enjoying this to the fullest.

We continued kissing for a few more minutes until we decided to come to an end.

Why, you might ask? My stomach was rumbling really loudly that Kacchan decided to stop and laughed slightly.

"I'm sorry, you must be really hungry my love," he said and got down from me.

I just hid my burning red face.

"Ah this is just embarrassing. I'm sorry Kacchan."

"Don't apologize," he gave me a kiss on the forehead and removed my arm that was resting above my face and I had to meet his crimson red eyes.

"Come on, let's go downstairs. I will make breakfast," he looked at me lovingly.

I just nodded my head in response and let Kacchan help me get up.

He supported me as we were going down the stairs. He actually offered me to let him pick me up, but I refused.

"Kacchan, I can't just let you carry me everywhere, I can move too. It's not like I am disabled," I reminded him.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I just want to help you and make everything easier, you know?"

"I know, I know. And I appreciate your help, but I really can't let you do everything," I crossed my arms.

"Alright nerd, just at least let me support you, your crutches are downstairs anyways."

"That's fine," I said and we got downstairs into the kitchen.

I sat down on the island on the chair from the night before. Even my cup was still standing there. No one bothered to put it away and even the water bottle was still standing there. Just a little emptier than before.

I poured myself a cup of water and drank it up while Kacchan was making pancakes.

He started preparing the dough and when he was done, he put them into the pan.

It smelled sweet, but just slightly, not too much.

I tried to take in as much air as I could.

"Ahh, it smells really delicious Kacchan," I said and he chuckled.

"I'm glad that it smells good for you. I will give you the first pancake as soon as it's done," he told me.

Two minutes or so (I've never made pancakes in my entire life, so idk how long you're supposed to make them) went by until he handed me a plate with a pancake on it and a bottle of syrup.

"Thank you!" I said with a big smile and started pouring some syrup over the light brown fluffy circle.

"Hope it tastes good," Kacchan told me and got back on doing the next pancakes.

I sliced the one on my plate into little pieces and started eating.

"THIS TASTES INCREDIBLE!" I yelled with glowing eyes.

"I am glad that you like 'em, I can make you as many as you want my love. I can always make you the food you crave."

"Oh god you have no idea how glad I'm about the fact that I started dating you. Now I have a whole ass cook by my side."

"Damn right, I'm also glad that I've started dating you, now I have someone I can cook delicious food for."

I blushed at what he said and ate up the pancake on my plate when Kacchan already came by and put a few more on it.

"Eat up, I will join you in a second," the ash blonde male said and got back on making another pile of pancakes for both of us.

When he was done, he sat beside me and started eating too.

____________________________________

A/N: Okay guys, I feel like this book is slowly coming to an end, I don't know how many chapters I will release, but it won't be much.

If you have any ideas though, I can maybe write a few more. But if not, I'm afraid that I will only be able to release 1 or 2 more chapters. The maximum would be 3 I think.