27. Mine only

I woke up having a mild headache. As I opened my eyes I was welcomed by a different ceiling. But it was a familiar one. It sure gave me a little shock but I didn't move rashly. Without looking I rode my hands through my body.

Shirt - intact

Pants - intact

Belt! - intact

"Huuuu" I let out a sigh of relief. Then I slowly stride my hands through the right side of me. I stretched my hands to the full and there was nothing too, I mean no one. I got up quickly and tried to feel it more.

?? It's cold. The other side of the bed didn't show any sign of someone sleeping there. A disappointment filled inside me feeling the coldness. But then I looked at the wall clock and realised

"Shit.. It's 10 am."

I jumped out of the bed and ran downstairs. And I was welcomed by none other than Zhang Qishan.

I'm dead.

I bowed to him to show respect but more to avoid looking at him.

"Where are you running to?"

"I'm so sorry I overslept. I'll get ready quickly."

"Where to?"

"O... Office."

I said it in a low voice. Qishan brother had already a bad impression on me. I was unhappy that today he even witnessed my irresponsible self now.

"No need."

His voice is deep as the ocean. But today it weighed heavily on me.

"I'm truly sorry. I won't repeat it. Please let..."

"Yes, you won't repeat. You are fired."

Before I could process what he said. He left. I was dumbfounded.

How come I got fired right away!?

I stood there, freeze. I respect that man a lot but I couldn't agree with this. Even if the job was their offer how can he just fire me without a sold reason? At least he should have given me an explanation. My headache seemed to increase. I sat down on the couch in the hall and rubbed my temple.

"Looks like somebody wants a fight with my brother."

Who knew the another Zhang was silently watching the drama here. I can't say anything to Qishan brother, but I had a lot more freedom with the one in front of me.

"How can I? Im just a nobody. If he wants he can place me in his office or just like this he can throw me out."

"Hahaha... But..mmmm... He threw him out from his office to his home!? That's contradictory don't you think?"

"What do you mean? Tell me what's he up to now "

"First you tell me. What were you up to creating such a drama out there?"

"Drama? Wh.. If you mean me being drunk what's wrong with that?"

"Just drunk?"

"What else?"

"See, it's sure wouldn't a big deal if the place you went to were just an ordinary restaurant. It's the hot meeting point for everyone in our industry."

"You mean..."

"You were drawing unwanted attention."

"But it's okay. No one knows my real identity other than you brothers and some trusted people of the Wu family. Don't worry. It's safe."