29. A day for surprises only

"You!!!???"

It was quite shocking randomly seeing that man here. He stood still by the door with a judgmental look on his face.

"How come you are here?"

I asked him. But he didn't answer me. With a smirk, he came over and pulled the chair to sit.

"You know him?"

Xiao ge asked me. I was confused.

"You don't remember him?"

"??"

"It's him. The one we talked with at Xinue hotel. He dressed in all white then too."

Yes, he was the same man whose room I mistakenly thought the black man would be and the same man who behaved strangely the next day when the hotel was in chaos. Xiao ge didn't recognise him but as I explained he also agreed on it. Whereas that man just sat there checking his suit and wiping it with his hankie, completely ignoring us talking. It was about him but he seemed unbothered like he already knew it's us. After recognising him, my next question was his real identity.

"You. Who are you?"

He cackled up before answering me.

"Aren't you here for some reason?"

"Don't tell me... It's you...

The one from the Huo family to whom my marriage is proposed."

"Well... It's half correct."

He said it with a straight face. He had that cold aura around him. Reluctant to talk much like Xiao ge. But unlike Xiao ge he wasn't expressionless. His face was full of arrogance and pride. His posture; crossing his hands and right leg above the left, also added more to the picture. He was radiating dominance but unlike Zhang Qishan he wasn't that scary to me. Maybe because he looks young. Still, I should say he was trying hard. Also, on that note, I should appreciate how good he looks. His fair small face was alone of top-notch. He was pretty than handsome, unlike Rishan brother. But why im comparing him with the Zhang brothers, like someone can top the trio.
So, in a nutshell, his appearance was kind of confusing. Not only that, the way he talks and what he said was also puzzling me.

"What do you mean?"

"Your marriage is decided with me. But im not from the Huo family."

"What? How is that possible. Both the grandmas wanted to end the family feud. If you're not from the Huo family, what's the point? Are you her discipline or something like that?"

"No."

"Then who are you exactly?"

"Xie Yu Chen."

"Xie Yu Chen? Xie family? You...

YOU'RE XIAO HUA!?!?!?"

He gave me a not so sincere smile only intended to let me know he is Xiao Hua indeed. It was a great shock for me.

"Xiao Hua, who?"

Xiao ge asked me in a low voice. He was confused. It's not the time by I found his puzzled face very cute. It made me smile a little bit.

"His uncle and my uncle were great friends. When I was a child, I have met him."

I explained to him. But his puzzled face was showing a more complex expression now which a beyond my comprehension. He just hummed in a reply. As I was about to ask him, Xiao hua interrupted.