20. I'm not like others

"Wuxie. You are here."

"Let me see him."

"He is in his room. Go."

I ran towards his room. Right now, I was worried about his injury. But more than that I was mad. I was at him for not telling me he was injured and I was mad at myself for being ignorant. I knocked on the door once but didn't wait for any response from inside. I opened the door myself. Xiao ge was sitting on his bed with a pain relief patch in his hand. He was trying to teach back of his shoulder. He got startled by me suddenly opening the doors.

"You?"

"Xiao ge, what do you take me for? How many times did I ask you, whether you are okay or not? Why didn't you tell me?"

"..."

He didn't answer. Xiao ge turned around to avoid me. But I wasn't gonna just leave.

"Xiao ge answer me. Why did you leave just that?"

Xiao ge wasn't gonna answer me or look at me. What I did today, of course, crossed the line and I wasn't careful and let him injured too. But that doesn't justify his attitude towards me. I felt bad, so I wanted to make up for that. I had already decided that now I won't be backing off. I'm all in.

So I grabbed his hands and turned him around facing me.

"ZHANG KYLIN. Don't you think you owe me an explanation?"

"It's not that serious. And I came home with my brother. "

Even though he answered me, it was half-hearted.

"You are making it sound like I'm an outsider."

"Th..."

"Do you know how I felt when I couldn't find you? When you disappeared like that? That's absurd, you only see me as an outsider. Am I that irrelevant?"

"That's not what I meant?"

"Then what xiao ge? I don't why I love you this much. I can bear losing you. I'm not one of those people who think it's enough to love the other person. When I say I love you I want you to love me too. I'll never give up my love. You can run from me, you can ignore me but I'll never give up on you."

This is what I wanted to say to him. Now that I shared my feelings, I'm relieved. From now on I can pursue him openly.

"Huuu... That's it. That's all I want to say. Now give me."

"?"

"The pain relief patch. I'll help you to put it on.

Just give me. Let me do that at least."

He was reluctant to give me it but maybe my speech worked he gave it to me at last.

"Sit."

He obediently seated on the bed, turning slightly to the right. I got near him. His left shoulder was red and almost to the middle, it was in violet color.

"It looks...bad. Do you want me to put on ointment or something like that?"

"No, it's already done. Just put the patch."

"Done? Who did it?"

"Just give it back.."

"No no let me.. I'll do it. Here you go."

He flinched as I put the patch on.

"Does it hurts?"

"No."