16.1 Xinyue Hotel

After getting ready and packing my things for two days, I could calm myself inside my home. So I was waiting for him outside. I expected that there will be a driver, still as long as he is here I was very happy about this journey.

I didn't take the front seat instead I opened the back door. Thank God he is a well-behaved person. Since there was a third party present he didn't say anything but a cold stare. Needless to say, it wasn't enough to stop me. To Xinyue Hotel, we had to drive for more than 3 hours. And these  3 hours, it was dead silence inside the car. I was tired too. So I took a nap. It was the driver who woke me up when we reached Xinyue Hotel. Xiao ge had already got off the car and He picked his bag himself. The driver will be going back leaving the car behind in case of emergency.

"Xiao ge, Sorry I dozed off. I was before the computer all day. So I'm tired a little bit."

"..."

He didn't wait for me. I took my bag and the car keys from the driver. He greeted me and walked away.

"Wait for me Xiao ge.. Eh.. What was necessary to bring him? Look now he has to go back through Bus. I don't think there will one this late. Can't you just drive?"

Or did it hurt your pride driving a mere employee of yours? Or say me?"

"What you want?

He suddenly stopped walking. He didn't face me. Even though I could see his face his words sounded colder than normal like he is really mad at me. It made me a bit nervous. We just came and I already got into a quarrel with him.

" Xiao ge I was just..."

"His stay and return are already prepared. And I don't care what you think of me at all."

"Come on.. I was just..."

I grabbed his arm and turned him to me. He still refused to look at me.

"Xiao ge. You are this cold to me only. So is it wrong for me to think that you bought the driver just because you don't want to travel with me?"

"Nonsense"

"How is nonsense?"

"We have already traveled together."

"Oh. Yeah... So then what's the point? I can't think of any other possibilities for you not to drive."

"..."

"Unless... Wait. No way??"

Just then only I realized a fact. I have never seen him drive.

"Xiao ge, you don't know driving?"

He was clearly embarrassed. I was still holding him but he was looking away. I tried to make him look at me and he kept wiggling in my hands. Left-right he shook his head.

"Xiao ge.. Aren't you older than me? How come you don't know driving? Haha.."

I don't know why but it was really funny, both he doesn't know driving and how he kept his cool before me all the time. I was losing it but he wasn't having it at all. I may have laughed for a minute straight and I controlled myself when I saw his sad and mad face.

"Sorry Sorry.. I will stop now. It's getting late. Let's check-in."

Xiao ge wasn't a childish person. So even though he may have been slightly offended, I was sure he won't be sulking over this.

Sometimes I really wish for him to be childish and sulky for any silly matters. At least I can be sure that I have some kind of effect on him. He is always calm and cold around me while from head to toe every cell in my body gets chills just by the sight of him. He never loses his cool talking to me while I always end up talking nonsensically. He never cares to look at me when every day I wake up just thinking of meeting him. I always initiate the conversation when he only says 'nonsense' or any job for me to do. Nor he ever gets triggered by me. From all these day's efforts, I can't say I have any special place in his life. But I won't lose hope. And I never give up. He was the first person I'm willing to be a fool for, the only one in front of who I forget my pride.