10. Love expert

"Why you keep glancing towards the corridor?"

"Huh? Me? "

I didn't realize it but from the morning I kept looking at the corridor. Only when pangzi asked I came to my sense.

"Yes, you."

"No. I'm not."

"Oh really?"

"Pangzi... Are you that free to nag me right now?"

"Wuxie... I was just asking."

"Uhhh. Alright."

I thought he finished. But he dragged his chair and sat beside me. He looked so relaxed, leaning back. But his eyes were looking at me and those stares meant something for sure.

"What is it Pangzi?"

"Nothing. I'm just bored....and tired."

"It's just 11 and you are already tired? I don't think you did anything to be this tired."

"Wuxie... Give me a break. I just come to have a chat with you."

He became more like a child when I scold him. Now thinking of the Pangzi I met weeks before, I can't believe how much we got close. I always keep annoying him and him too.

"Haha. Pangzi. I probably would have gone mad if you weren't here."

"I promised you that we will be friends. So here I am. Wuxie with me by your side only good will happen to you."

"I hope. I hope."

We laughed a lot and suddenly, out of the blue pangzi dropped the bomb.

"Wuxie manager Zhang, did he go to meet a client?"

"Huh! How do I  know?"

"Yes, yes you don't know. Isn't that why you kept looking..."

He was murmuring something and it was inaudible.

"What?"

"Nothing. Hehe... I was saying he may have gone to meet a client. Aning is also not here no."

"Oh, So that's why you... Wait. Aning!?"

I looked back at her desk and she wasn't there. Did they go together again? I kept thinking about yesterday.

I clearly said to take me instead of her. So he doesn't care what I say at all.

"Wuxie.. Don't you think they make a nice pair. Wow.. The office couple... Feels like I'm in a romantic movie. Hehe"

"Romantic my ass."

I always maintain my image so of course, I didn't say it out loud. But my disagreement was all over my face. Pangzi may have noticed but he seemed unbothered.

Is that how it is? I have no chance? I have no value for him.
Wait! Wuxie... What's with these childish thoughts.

Sometimes I hate myself for being so unreasonable. Why would I feel so uncomfortable about him going with Aning? I couldn't ait there. I decided to go out for a bit. I grabbed a cup of coffee and took the lift. I pressed the button to the ground floor. As I reached and the lift door opened, what saw first was that face. Oh, God. Are you playing with me? He saw me and stood there staring at me. I also couldn't take my eyes off him. But how long the lift door will be opened. It was closing but I grabbed the door.