Notes

Hai Hello...

Sorry, my brain is not working right now. I couldn't make good progress in writing the next chapter. If I write something for the sake of updating, it won't do justice to the story or you- readers. But while I'm organising my mind, I thought why not write it down.

Character sketch

♥ Wuxie

           Wuxie is the only third-generation heir of the Wu family. His father eloped and married a lady from outside the nine gates. Wuxie's mom died giving birth to him and his father also declare his death to hide him from the rage of his family. When wuxie is 10 years old, his father together with his third uncle dies from an accident. From then he was on his own, studied hard and graduated. After that, he was found by the Zhang family.

He is smart and brave. He is a determined person who is hard to please. As the story progress, we find him becoming more impatient and hostile. [ Spoiler: It's gonna get worse in coming chapters.] It's the same in the case of his love too.

♥ Zhang Kylin

                He was grown up in an orphanage. He lost both his parents when he was just months old. He only got ordinary education and had worked part-time for living expenses until he was found by the Zhang brothers at the age of 25.

He had led a simple life and was used to it. Even after he became the heir of the Zhang family he finds it difficult to live a luxurious life. He is quite introverted. He looks bold and calm and but in his personal space, he is just an ordinary boy. He is not so well organised but trying to be.

Question & Answer

[Some facts that I think needs some clarification]

Q. Why Wuxie don't want to proceed with the marriage for now.?

            Wuxie, even though he loves Zhang, thinks that their families don't respect their love. They take marriage as an excuse to strengthen family relations.

Q. When did Zhang fall in love with Wuxie?

              Even though Zhang Kylin someone noisy as Wuxie is bothersome, he respected Wuxie's competency in dealing with office matters. And also he constantly helped Zhang in difficult times. Gradually this respect may have overtaken his negative impressions of Wuxie which led to developing feelings for Wuxie. When Wuxie kept their distance from him Zhang realised his true feelings.

Q. For whom did  Pangzi works?

              Pangzi is indebted to Wu grandma even though he is an employee at Zhang's. But as Wuxie claims, he is not a spy. He was just told to take care of Wuxie.

Q. What is Zhang Qishan's attitude towards Wuxie?

              Zhang Qishan doesn't have anything against Wuxie. But he sure is protective of his brother Zhang Kylin. Since he is someone who is like a Boss, he doesn't count on people easily.

If there is anything to ask more, please do ask me. I like interactions. It keeps the story alive.

Hopefully, you guys wait for Friday. The coming chapter has a great surprise.

Have a nice time❤