12. Art Gallery

"Wuxie. Let's go to the Art Gallery."

The voice was of course familiar, but I couldn't trust what I just heard.
Did he just call my name! That too to go to the gallery.

"Huh!?"

"I asked brother. He said it's okay to buy it. So let's go take a look."

"Okay."

I was in another world. It was too much excitement for me in one day. I, really want to go out with him, even if it's for work I'm so happy about it. But when he suddenly asked me to go, I become a frozen statue.

"Right now."

"Ah. Okay, I'm coming. Let's go."

"Can I come..."

I didn't think more but quickly grabbed Xiao ge's wrists and walked away. Pangzi was also in a daze. I didn't mind him.

Actually, I was dragging Xiao ge with me.

"Wuxie let go."

"Yeah... Let's go."

"I said let go of my hand."

"Hand? Ah! Sorry sorry. I didn't mean to. I don't want him to tag along with us."

He didn't say anything but his face clearly showed his confused self. Maybe I'm a bit nervous, I didn't dare to open my mouth in the lift.
We reached the parking area and took Xiao ge's car. It had a driver but I insisted to drive and somehow he agreed to it. I grabbed the keys and took the driver's seat. I was hoping to drive my love like those k-drama leads but he opened the back door and sit there.

"Xiao ge.. I said I'll drive. But, how can you treat me like a driver?"

"Don't speak. Just drive."

"No. Come sit in front."

It's a given that I'm stubborn. And probably he should have known that by now too. So I didn't start the car or I said anything more. Xiao ge hates arguing. He just simply say what he wants or what is wrong or what should be done. If the other person starts arguing he just walks away. I know it. But I hoped he won't just walk away this time. It was silent inside the car for some seconds. I could see him looking at me through the front mirror. So I kept my straight face. He grabbed the door handle and pulled it open. Then he opened the front door and sit beside me. My happiness level was already at its limit and now this, I was over the moon.

"Okay. Let's go."

"(Sigh)"

"Hehe.. Xiao ge... Why you are so kind to me today? Are you perhaps impressed with me?"

"What?"

"I mean, my work. I did a nice job on it, right? Don't you like it?"

"You're right. That file is nicely done."

"So you are impressed."