Special Chapter

[ When I think back, this story lacks pingxie moments. I realised that I was concentrating more on the story. So here I'm with a special chapter. Only pingxie. This chapter will also give more insight into the characters of both Wuxie and Zhang Kyiln and their true feelings towards each other.]

Author's Pov

Zhang was in his room working on some papers. He was disciplined, well organised, calm and composed at his office but inside his room, he was just a clumsy kid. Zhang was sitting on his bed legs crossed with his laptop and some papers and files all around him. He typed something on his word file referring to a file. After that, he just threw it aside and resumed typing. Just like that after a short time, it was a mess around him. On top of that, he also had a bag of chips that soon got spilt over his bed.

For an hour he was working like this when he heard someone knocking on his door. He got up as fast but tripped over making a loud thud sound. It may have hurt, he didn't mind but opened the door.

"What was that sound?" As soon as the door open for him Wuxie asked in worry.

"Nothing." It was embarrassing for Zhang to admit his clumsy self stumbling over nothing but air. He went back to his workspace that is his bed. Wuxie grinned lightly as he guessed what may have happened. He followed Zhang inside and sighed at the scene in front of him.

"Xiao ge you are doing it again? That table is not for putting your clothes on." He said looking at the pile of worn clothes on the table.

"Mm." Zhang was hearing this for the hundredth time but still, he kept on doing it.

"Why you like this so much?" Wuxie asked in curiosity.

"Used to it." Zhang replied as he resumed his work. Wuxie sat on the chair beside the bed not to disturb him. He picked up his phone and for some time he scrolled through his social media accounts. However, he didn't forget to glance at the man in front of him in between. When Wuxie got bored scrolling through his feed, he shifted his full attention to the hard-working messy man.

For the whole time, Wuxie with a smile on his face kept staring at Zhang. Zhang was scribbling something on his notepad, erasing it again scribbling something. He kept on doing it for some time. Every time he types the scribbled matter in his laptop or when he writes and then erase the matter, he tosses the notepad, pencil and eraser in a hurry and then collects them each time when he needs them from around.

Such a mess. But why is he so cute. Wuxie thought. He then saw Zhang looking around picking up each paper and file from the mess around him. He was searching for something. Wuxie observed him carefully. It was one of those rare moments when Zhang's face had some expressions. He was confused. He turned his head around looking so hard for it. Wuxie saw he had his pencil and notepad with him so he probably may have been looking for the eraser. Zhang when he couldn't find it sitting there he stood up. He held up each paper and file but still throwing them on his bed. Wuxie was watching the entire scene but he was at his limit, he couldn't control his laugh anymore.

"Hahaha..Xiao ge. What are you looking for?" Wuxie asked laughing?

"Hm? That... eraser."

"It's on the floor in your left." Wuxie pointed at the eraser lying on the floor.

Zhang hurriedly picked it up, and sit back on the bed. Wuxie approached him suppressing his laugh. He put his hands on Zhang's shoulder and leaned to him.

"Xiao ge. What do I do with you? I think I can't take it anymore." Wuxie said it with a serious face. Zhang was confused at Wuxie's comment. But he assumed that he was talking about him being a clumsy mess creator.

"Is it because I'm not organised? I... I'm just used to work like this. I'm a bit messy." Zhang said with a low voice.

"That's you are. But... What I can't take any more is... your cuteness. My little Zhang is tooooo adorable." Wuxie said squeezing Zhang's cheeks.

"Nonsense." Zhang, wriggling to be free from Wuxie's hold, differed Wuxie's compliment. It only made Wuxie laugh more. But soon the funny atmosphere gave way to another air. Wuxie intensely stared at Zhang's eyes. He gently strode his fingers through Zhang's face, halting at his chin. Wuxie moved his face closer to Zhang's and he whispered;

"I don't talk nonsense at times like this Xiao ge. You. You really make my heart flutter by just doing minimum. Sometimes... I just can't control myself."

Wuxie was so close to Zhang that he could feel his hot breath. On top of the things, Wuxie just confided made Zhang blush. Zhang didn't notice this. He was so lost in Wuxie's eyes.

"Are you done with the work? It's such a mess here..." Wuxie asked Zhang which pulled him back to reality.

"Why..."

"But I don't think I can wait." Zhang didn't get the time to process what was Wuxie talking about. Wuxie pressed his lips against Zhang's, gently kissing him. It sure startled Zhang but not so long after, he took in the kiss and returned it. Later Wuxie, breaking the kiss hugged Zhang tightly and whispered in his ears;

"I really wanna steal you and run away right now."

♦♦♦

I don't know why I thought of writing this chapter. But hope you all like it.

Also, don't forget to check on my new story 'Black Ghost: Second encounter'.