8. Working days

"Started working already."

"Yo Pangzi. Good morning."

"Morning morning."

I come a bit early for work. My job requires a lot of research work and I have to work from the start to the end of this project. For my job have to go through all the possible art themes that best for our project, choose them, check them when they are delivered, examine them, classify them, grade them, and organize them accordingly.

Pangzi is in charge of collecting regional relics available for us. The ladies are in charge of finance and accounting and the other guy is an expert in restoring paintings and sculptures. And the foreign relation post is the spot to be filled. So in short, I have to work with all the teammates. maybe that's why they chose this post for me. This makes me easy to spy on the project. If anyone is working on this project from the outside, I will know immediately.

Now, this looks like a real workplace. Even though they are very playful and seem to be lazy, including Pangzi, when it comes to real work they are all very productive.

Like that everyone was immersed in their work.

"Hello."

"Hello."

It was a girl. She was beautiful and bold. Her outfit itself was radiating her attitude.

 Her outfit itself was radiating her attitude

She stood before our desk. As soon as Pangzi heard a girl's voice he raised his head.

"Hello. Hello."

"I'm Aning. I'm here to join this team."

"So you are the foreign relation officer."

"Yes. That's me."

"No doubts. It can be said just by looking at you. Nice style."

He is starting again. I looked at pangzi. But he doesn't care.

"Pangzi... Show her her desk and continue with your work. You are wasting her time too."

"What are you saying?? Wuxie, it's a basic manner to welcome a new employee. You have to introduce yourself first, then explain the job, the rules, etc etc etc.."

"That's your intention?"

"What else?"

He acts like I don't know him at all. But he is a guy who never crosses his line. So I let him be.

"I'll introduce you to everyone. Come."

He went over to guide her.

"First of all. This is Wuxie. That's it. Let's meet others. Look they are waiting for you miss Aning."

Miss Aning!? I laughed at how he called her. Her face showed the discomfort he was causing. But isn't it all fun?

•°•°•°•°•