Interval • I'm sorry

Hai Hello,

So I was getting a lot of interruptions in writing this story and I made it just okay till now.
(poverty of ideas is currently severe in my brain)

Now the story reached the interval and I know you are eager to know the rest of the story. But I thought I should take a week break to plan the rest of the story. There will be a lot of actions and bloodsheds, suspense and tensions and heartbreaks.

So kindly appreciate the break time and if there is somebody out there who was eagerly waiting for my updates each day, I'm sorry. I'll never disappoint you when I'm back with the story.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Since I'm already using a page, I'll talk about something interesting that came to my mind. Please do read and let me know what you think.

So, I was thinking I'll write a book which will be a collection of sweet moments of cp from dmbj (pingxie, heihua).
Rather than a whole story, each chapter will be a short episode of their daily domestic life, lovely moments, incidents showing their strong chemistry etc. which will not be interrelated.

I believe everyone daydreams a lot of such scenes, so I want your stories ideas to be included in it if everyone came to like this initiative. If it's only a thread or a situation that you want to develop don't worry I'll help. (Message me. I'm here)

We can create a lovely community by that. And after that, we can also add more cp to it.

So what do you think about it?

Suggestions are also welcomed.